• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Reminder that we all could look like dicks if CHO starts Monday. 

Also worth noting that the possibility of that is very slim. 

No. if Sarri trusted him he could play him in both matches. No need for rotating players who are 100% fresh. 

This fraud is just begging for the sack just like  Conte and AVB were doing. Thanks to the board and Sarri, Hazard and CHO will both be gone whilst Pedro and Willian will still be at the club in summer. What a time to be alive. 

Just now, BlueLion. said:

Can't moan too badly, it's a strong team considering we play again in 3 days.

Yeah. And EL is important since winning it means we will play CL next year. The team is very logically selected where we play the strongest possible team and rotating at the same time. It's perfect tbh.

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Reminder that we all could look like dicks if CHO starts Monday. 

Also worth noting that the possibility of that is very slim. 

Mate that next to impossibility...as if you don't  know Sarri yet... So stubborn and out of idea.... 

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Mate that next to impossibility...as of you know Sarri yet... So stubborn and out of idea.... 

He did start against Spurs away.

Just a thought. However, criticism will be justified if he doesn't start Monday. 

2 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Yeah. And EL is important since winning it means we will play CL next year. The team is very logically selected where we play the strongest possible team and rotating at the same time. It's perfect tbh.

should be resting azpilicueta the dude is knackered, same with Luiz. Higuain, zappa and cho are all fresh. stupid lineup in all aspects. 

I'm fine with him playing a strong team, but come on. How shite do Willian and Pedro have to be until CHO becomes the undisputed #1 option for the remainder of the season?

I've been one of Sarri's biggest supporters and still am. But the biggest complaint I have about him is that he persists with the same struggling few players. Give CHO an extended run in the side. Give Emerson an extended run in the side. Just those two changes and at the very least we become much more unpredictable and less stale. 

Inject a bunch of pace into the side and see what happens.

Any one reading this forum would think CHO is the second coming of Christ ffs. I wanna win I don't give 2 flying dicks who's playing just aslong as we win. Stop bitching about the team get behind them and lets win this!!!!!

42 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Why? He is rotating because we play a shit team and have United in a couple of days lol. Or is this post all about CHO? CHOs movement and tactical awereness is even lower than Malmö’s players..

He will learn so much sitting on that bench indeed.

We are in super shit form and the club still wont play a single talent that might save the season in terms of establishing young player into the first 11.

I always said that sometimes a season when we make new "John Terry" would be equaly great for me as winning the title. Making a new player who succeeds in first 11 brings as much joy as club winning title, at least for me. We won shitload of titles past 10, 15 years and not a single successful youth product since Terry. We could save the season by trying this with CHO who clearly has talent, but the club is too shortsighted and will play crap aging players to have bigger shot at results, but in reality they are so bad that we would probably win more if we gave CHO a run of 10 plus games. We might lose some in the start due to his inexperience, but it would repay us after a while. Its not like we are winning with our senior players either, so I dont see a single explanation and yet the club still plays them.