• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hes saving Triple H in case we need them at half time.

And its nearly 4 days till Manure so I cant see a problem in todays players in on monday night

Unless Sarri is going to start CHO v Manure (highly doubtful) it is madness to not start him tonight. Super unhappy. And he could have started at his natural LW position!

GRRRRRRRRR

Just now, Vesper said:

Unless Sarri is going to start CHO v Manure (highly doubtful) it is madness ro not start him tonight. Super unhappy. And he could have started at his natural LW position!

GRRRRRRRRR

Oh I agree Mrs. Strange to me too. I;m just all Grrrrd out right now.

The lads have bashed my heart about.

The biggest problem is our players are either decent or dogshit.

They either 4 in rating or 8 - just not enough consistency.

Pedro on his day is an 8-9 But today he looks 3-4. It's repeated all over the pitch.

This is our problem IMHO

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I'm fine with him playing a strong team, but come on. How shite do Willian and Pedro have to be until CHO becomes the undisputed #1 option for the remainder of the season?

I've been one of Sarri's biggest supporters and still am. But the biggest complaint I have about him is that he persists with the same struggling few players. Give CHO an extended run in the side. Give Emerson an extended run in the side. Just those two changes and at the very least we become much more unpredictable and less stale. 

Inject a bunch of pace into the side and see what happens.

Love this comment.

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Kovacic looks much better when he's playing in a more defensive position, that's his right position. His skillset is very similar to Frenkie de Jong

I really like Kovacic. The issue is Kante(out of position) forces him to an AMF role that is not his strength.