• Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Please tell me that you understand how pep use Zinchenko 

I don't need to tell you because your manager Sarri sucks when it comes to utilizing proper players in the right attacking football he is clamouring to play... All I need to tell you is how pathetic Alonso was against City despite how the smoker keeps persisting with him when he doesnt deserve all the starts he is giving him... 

Malmo I think they are poor and did not play competitive matches in a long time, but it is not about this though it is about us reacting to a humiliating defeat and if they can't find the motivation to do this no matter it is Malmo, a League Two side or Madrid then I don't know what to think anymore. A beef with Sarri or not it does not matter, players must do it mainly for the club and fans. 

Uwe Rosler in charge and they're 3rd in Sweden.  Supposedly a decent outfit.

Suspect we will absolutely thump them.  You just know some of our fans will go back on their word re.Sarri, and go mad over how well we played and predict us to go on a run

11 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Alonso travelled.. 

I read this what ge said in the interview yesterday so I presumed he wouldn't be going

Talkoing about RLCs baclk and the team for the FA cup

"I hope for the next week and match in the FA Cup... but it was impossible for tomorrow. I wanted Marcos to rest for the match. No physical problem."

and

Jorginho might get a rest ahead of the FA Cup game with Manchester United, while Mateo Kovacic could fill into that role.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I read this what ge said in the interview yesterday so I presumed he wouldn't be going

Talkoing about RLCs baclk and the team for the FA cup

"I hope for the next week and match in the FA Cup... but it was impossible for tomorrow. I wanted Marcos to rest for the match. No physical problem."

and

Jorginho might get a rest ahead of the FA Cup game with Manchester United, while Mateo Kovacic could fill into that role.

would also love Jorginho to have a rest as well but seeing RLC reoccurring back injury and the depleted midfielders that travelled tonight for the game... 

36 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

would also love Jorginho to have a rest as well but seeing RLC reoccurring back injury and the depleted midfielders that travelled tonight for the game... 

I can see it being Mat K  Kante  Barkley

And he will def start Eden abd with the idea to score a couple quick but with him looking at Manure game be Eden  Higs  Pedro

Emerson  Rudi  Ampadu  Zappa

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I can see it being Mat K  Kante  Barkley

And he will def start Eden abd with the idea to score a couple quick but with him looking at Manure game be Eden  Higs  Pedro

Emerson  Rudi  Ampadu  Zappa

I hope Christensen plays... 

Shameful starting XI

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

CHO must be simply counting down the days until he can bolt in the summer. Can't even start against Malmö.

Or, he starts against United?

Who am I kidding. Absolute Joke he isn't starting.