• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

should have simply sold CHO when the money was still on the table. he might or might not be worth more some time in the future but we will never get that much for him again. 

Can't even comprehend why the board held on to him yet can't even buy a game despite how shit guys ahead of him are

Why doesnt Hudson/Empadu get a chance specially in game like these? It's baffling!!! 

The first change after going 2 up is Hazard ... Why??????

When we cant give our youngster a chance against not so stronger team who barely have match practice ... when are we going to?

:ermm:

Just now, eemanyooel said:

Can't even comprehend why the board held on to him yet can't even buy a game despite how shit guys ahead of him are

The board want to keep him but we have a clueless manager. Remember when Sarri said he considers CHO to be on the same level as Willian/Pedro? Yeah, that's clearly all BS talk. It's ironic some say the board should back Sarri and yet, Sarri himself isn't aligning himself with the club's plan on using the academy players. 

32 minutes ago, Jason said:

Look at how that attack came about in the first place. Luiz stepped into midfield FOR NO REASON, played a forward blind pass that got cut off easily and set Malmo off on the counter with everyone having to cover for Luiz! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

another poster (you) I adore:wub:

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

And what if he drops down to 5th/6th in your chart at the end of the season? Sack then? Because the way things are going, I’ll eat my hat if he remains #1 at the end of the season.

Some people just like moaning I suppose. Kind of defence mechanism. We won tonight.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Barely, against a truly marginal side.

WEAK

Thought they had good spirit, well marshalled for a team of non-superstars. Their ground was a good cauldron for a Home team too. Not quite comfortable yet, but I would have took a 1-2 away first leg at 8.00pm

1 minute ago, Mana said:

You are seriously imitating Ty here.

Yes we won tonight but you are not looking at the bigger picture.

- We played shite tonight, and this piles on top of all the past recent shite performances

- If this was West Ham or Everton, we wouldn’t have won. Not like that.

- Malmo are in PRE-SEASON

- We gave Malmo hope in the 2nd leg when we should have put this game to bed

You need to stop this Ty fixation, Gooner cunt

I am happy we won, and on track for 25th piece of silverware, fuck all the whataboutery.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Watch your bloody mouth. You are a moderator. Behave like one.

What the fuck are you on about ?

He IS a gooner cunt. Stupid one too. Now you behave, because I am a Moderator

I think the media focussing on the 4-0 Bournemouth debacle and the City revenge thrashing has actually helped us. When we play with confidence, this team are World beaters. I don't buy into this disaster scenario that is being portrayed. OK Sarri has 5 wins in the Europa League, 2 in the FA Cup (against lower league opposition), 4 in the league cup (1 of which was against lower league opposition) - That's 40% of his wins and his league record is 58%... but it would be good to give him to the end of the season imo. 

45 minutes ago, Mana said:

And what if he drops down to 5th/6th in your chart at the end of the season? Sack then? Because the way things are going, I’ll eat my hat if he remains #1 at the end of the season.

a perfect example of a true cunt of a POC

Nothing to be happy or proud about - it was another dreadful performance. If we played like that against a mid-table premier league team we would have lost 2-0. Playing with confidence? hahahaha. 

Look, nothing will change this season. Sarri has a vision - fair, but we simply don't have the players for it. At least fucking adapt to what we have to salvage a top 4 finish. There's no March / April transfer window FFS. 

I would honestly play Zappacosta over Azpi at this moment in time; I've mentioned it a while ago, he has absolutely no idea how to attack. Once you pass him the ball, he either stops it and passes it backwards to trashmen pedro / willian (or Kante who can't attack either), or crosses it to the goalkeeper. Shambles.

Overall, a very depressing last 4-5 days.

11 minutes ago, DANILA said:

Nothing to be happy or proud about - it was another dreadful performance. If we played like that against a mid-table premier league team we would have lost 2-0. Playing with confidence? hahahaha. 

Look, nothing will change this season. Sarri has a vision - fair, but we simply don't have the players for it. At least fucking adapt to what we have to salvage a top 4 finish. There's no March / April transfer window FFS. 

I would honestly play Zappacosta over Azpi at this moment in time; I've mentioned it a while ago, he has absolutely no idea how to attack. Once you pass him the ball, he either stops it and passes it backwards to trashmen pedro / willian (or Kante who can't attack either), or crosses it to the goalkeeper. Shambles.

Overall, a very depressing last 4-5 days.

Yeah can't hurt to try Zappacosta.

We are just playing with 9 men - as the full backs don't overlap and pull defenders wide.

We then fuck about really slowly with the ball around the box and eventually either lose it or fuck it up.

We need pacey wingbacks in this scenario and it would alleviate a lot of the congestion.

It's a shame it wasn't Azpi 3 or 4 seasons ago. He used to be a great crosser- I remember being at the bridge and him whipping it in for Luiz in our 8-0 romp of Villa 👍

We definitely need a major clean out of players and an overhaul. 

Maybe the players are just fucked from all of the adaptations they have to keep making with each new manager. 

It's the chicken and the egg- we either find a manager that can play with this bunch of players and Roman gets unhappy, or we continue trying to be something we aren't- but given the time to rotate the personal in/out of the squad. Has Roman got the patience?

It's all well and good slating Sarri- but are we the only club without a decent Director of Football? (I honestly don't know and can't be arsed to check). It feels like we need to get a blueprint and move forward with it.