• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

this City team is ridiculously good tho. They really have to win the CL this year.I think just after our 2004-5 team, this City team is probably the best in the epl era.

What about that Bournemouth team that put the same scoreline on us?

Ridiculously good too?

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I appreciate our intention to attack Man City but trying to take them on in an open game? :lol: :rant::middlefinger:

I think that is more the problem. We are losing so many one on one battle it is not even funny. Agueros is beating Luiz and Ruddiger. Sterling is ripping apart Azpi. People will talk about alonso but that wasn't the main problem. Should have just done a mourinho and parked the bus. 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

this City team is ridiculously good tho. They really have to win the CL this year.I think just after our 2004-5 team, this City team is probably the best in the epl era.

They are better than our 2004/05 team in my opinion. They had 100 points last season. I never imagined such a thing can be possible in the Premier league.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

They are pretty much the same as our early Roman era. They have 2 wc player in every positions. They can beat anybody in transfer market. Pep doesn't like his fb, they can sell all 4 and sign 4 new better one

WE JUST NEED A PLAN B - any team in the world would be in the same place as us if they just had a plan a only. 

If city had 1 plan , every time could work on beating them and would. we had 10 games or so at the start of the season where teams where not sure on what was going on. now every team knows its a peace of piss to place vs chelsea.

Huddersfield must have been PROPER SHIT

AND TO TOP IT OFF I DIDNT KNOW WE HAVENT SCORED AWAY THIS YEAR. THATS NOT A SIGN OF A TOP 6 TEAM

10 days of rest and this happens...Some of these players do not have any responsibility....our defensive organization is a mess..jorginho does not have any positional sense as a cdm..in addition to that he is misplacing passes...kepa needs to improve as well..He is good keeper but does not belong to top class...Alonso the less said the better it is..

Lol. Worse than the worst away performances that even arsenal used to put in. Just so embarrassing. Hopeless, shambolic.

Seriously need a complete reboot in the club.

The manager is a joke and has no fucking idea how to even set up a team for an away game.

The team is just bunch of pussies. Gone are the drogbas, jts, Cole's, cechs, lamps and ivanovics. Replaced with fair weather players who have no fight, spirit and bloody backbone.

The fucking players are not even a 100% committed, physically and mentally. Half of them want to leave and I would say good riddance. Sell hazard, William and who ever wants to go .just fuck off.