• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

I think most of us dont appreciate Conte work/capacity. Its so sad that a wonderful manager like him run out of our club that way.

agree, he was not fully backed by the board, specially after winning the league.

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

I think most of us dont appreciate Conte work/capacity. Its so sad that a wonderful manager like him run out of our club that way.

More +

Lets be serious, the squad dont have the quality that others squad like 2008 squad...etc..etc

The Permierleague title that Conte won was a incredible archivement. 93 points with that squad its crazy. We have a problem to contract another manager with Conte quality.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

he is. a cunt but still maybe the best striker in epl history.

Its funny. In fantasy football people always say rotate your captains based on fixtures. Even with Salah with the much better fixture I never thought twice about not captaining Aguero. When hes fit, hes money.

Same way Emerson got a little run in the team ahead of Alonso, why not give Zappa a try ahead of Azpi? Azpi can't even defend well any more and looks so vulnerable defensively, plus also Zappa is much more of a Sarri player. We can't play the way Sarri wants us to play when we have two fullbacks who are nothing like the kind of fullbacks he had when at Napoli.

21 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

They are better than our 2004/05 team in my opinion. They had 100 points last season. I never imagined such a thing can be possible in the Premier league.

23 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

this City team is ridiculously good tho. They really have to win the CL this year.I think just after our 2004-5 team, this City team is probably the best in the epl era.

Lol not even close. 

The quality of the league isnt anywhere near 2004-2010. Its like juve. They are winning title after title because league is a joke. Put them in gold age of serie a, they wont be anywhere near dominant.

Until they win CL and at least another title ahead of Pool, they have no business being touted best PL team ever. They were a joke in europe so far, lets see how they do this year.