Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

3 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

It says that I like baka. But i can accept he was poor when playing for chelsea. Unlike you who needs to distort facts and figures in trying to troll people or big up his agenda. 

That says more than "everything".

I talk about stats, that everyone can check. you talk about your impression. 

It's strange that all the sarri's favourite players are shit, I'm happy that gonzalo didn't score yesterday, because to win at OT with the goals of alonso and 

higuain was too much 

35 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

I talk about stats, that everyone can check. you talk about your impression. 

It's strange that all the sarri's favourite players are shit, I'm happy that gonzalo didn't score yesterday, because to win at OT with the goals of alonso and 

higuain was too much 

Hahahahahahha. What a troll. 

So let's have facts. 1126 mins of football. 4 goals. Almost 300 mins/goal.

All 4 of his goals have come against teams ranked 15 or less. Which means he has played 870 minutes of football against teams ranked 1-14 and scored or assisted 0 goals. 😂😂😂 What a quality player.

Meanwhile his incessant moaning probably makes other player want to punch him in the face.

Also, our other striker is the highest scorer in EL. The striker who sarri the great does not rate.

Also, nice to see Chelsea fans who are happy that we did not win yesterday. True fans... Well played troll

34 minutes ago, Fernando said:

It was a loan. 

Good deal for me. 

Totally agree. And I hope the board Learn a lesson and get a dof rather than buying players that sarri asks for. Cause in case we get our ban overturned, we simply can't trust old smokey's preferences.

1 hour ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

The guy who invented the concept of "expected goal" should go to jail.

Think you're being a bit harsh there.

It's pointless in the context of the game just gone, but is actually a good indication of what will happen in the near future, for example United over performed their XG rate at both ends last season and it was clear it would eventually catch up with them, and It did. A reverse example would be City in Pep's first season.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

It's pointless in the context of the game just gone, but is actually a good indication of what will happen in the near future, for example United over performed their XG rate at both ends last season and it was clear it would eventually catch up with them, and It did. A reverse example would be City in Pep's first season.

Imagine you play a month through pain because your team need you. You are not moving right and lose some goals.

I think 90% of the guys on this forum predict that well Im fed up watch our club throwing money away at awful targets we need to hire a top quality DOF at the club to stop the Drinkwater, Alonso, Zappa signings only decent signing sarri make was kepa
This signing clearly had Sarri written all over it. Still agree that we urgently need a DoF long term.

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

As far I know their XG definiton states that highest percentage in the 1v1 chances is only 0.37 (meaning striker will score only 37 times out of 100). Penalties are 0,74 or something like that IIRC. 

So when the ball is on the goal line, only to be pushed forward for example, the striker has only 37 percent chance to score which makes no sense whatsoever. 

They made Ronaldo show as if he underperforms, but that again makes no sense. He might be inefficient, but he gets in more chances than most forwards. If anything, he overperforms given that most forwards dont even get in this many goalscoring opportunities. 

Stats are interesting, but they are one of the worst things ever to happen in football.

A simple example is that these days, "no one" gives a shit about a player that doesnt score or assist every game. If Zidane played nowdays, he would never reach the fame heights that he did back in the day. Hazard would be much more appreciated 10, 15 years ago. 

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

I love being right.

You love being right about us obtaining yet another over the hill striker to lead us to glory. 😑👎

14 hours ago, Arlen Correa said:

The guy who invented the concept of "expected goal" should go to jail.

well, to understand if it is a stupid stats, think about morata, and  how many goal he failed 

last season: expected goals 14, goal scored 11 

16 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

Hahahahahahha. What a troll. 

So let's have facts. 1126 mins of football. 4 goals. Almost 300 mins/goal.

All 4 of his goals have come against teams ranked 15 or less. Which means he has played 870 minutes of football against teams ranked 1-14 and scored or assisted 0 goals. 😂😂😂 What a quality player.

Meanwhile his incessant moaning probably makes other player want to punch him in the face.

Also, our other striker is the highest scorer in EL. The striker who sarri the great does not rate.

Also, nice to see Chelsea fans who are happy that we did not win yesterday. True fans... Well played troll

you don't deserve an answer. good life 

admins here are on holiday 

6 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

that 1 on 1 with De Gea at the end summed it all up, that was 3 points right there.

Yes, but for me the run he did not make, and that Alonso did, was the most worrying part.

it’s the most basic thing as a striker: someone shoots from afar, you run towards the goalie... period. A number of things can happen and the striker must be about to benefit... it’s his fucking job to make those runs.