Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

Look at this numpty. Goes at it with Zappa, takes on a coach, then gives Willy and ear full LOL. 

Two theories:

1- this is what we need. Someone to light a fire up our arse by calling people out. Maybe this is leadership?

2- player not quite coming to terms with the fact that hes not who he used to be. Throwing his toys out of the pram because hes lost a touch and someone didnt pass him the ball. SEE YA HIGUAIN. BYE

9 minutes ago, BigMabz said:

Look at this numpty. Goes at it with Zappa, takes on a coach, then gives Willy and ear full LOL. 

Two theories:

1- this is what we need. Someone to light a fire up our arse by calling people out. Maybe this is leadership?

2- player not quite coming to terms with the fact that hes not who he used to be. Throwing his toys out of the pram because hes lost a touch and someone didnt pass him the ball. SEE YA HIGUAIN. BYE

He definately doesnt give a shit on the pitch, so its hardly #1. 

On 24/05/2019 at 6:38 PM, BigMabz said:

Two theories:

Id hope it is this. This guy has played at 2 of the biggest clubs in the world in Real and Juve, who had leaders like Ramos, Varane, Casillas, Ronaldo, Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini, Marchisio etc where if the standards and demands arent up to where they should be you could imagine them chasing folk and being aggressive because of the demands at these sort of clubs. If it is that, I am not surprised that someone is getting into some of the teams faces, some of them need it desperately. 

On 24/5/2019 at 7:38 PM, BigMabz said:

Two theories:

3- giroud will start today 

• 3 weeks later...

Well it was a good loan now we can let the next manager get the striker he wants. 

For now we do with what we have and see if any striker from the youth surprise us like Tammy or what not. 

Sarri will use him at Juve I reckon. Didnt work out, fair enough but for me the move happened 6 months too late. If we got him in the summer hed of been fitter and maybe that could of made a difference, still has the movement but his match fitness and physical condition wasnt great.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Well it was a good loan now we can let the next manager get the striker he wants. 

For now we do with what we have and see if any striker from the youth surprise us like Tammy or what not. 

so few good options if Tammy or Bats do not come good

the no chancers (more than likely)

Timo Werner is going to get snatch soon (PLEAS not to the Bindippers)

Icardi is in the process of letting Wanda destroy his career, but I think Conte can sort him, if not, he will be sold before summer 2020 I fear

Dybala will stay (Sarri will surely want him) or if not, be sold this summer or winter whilst we are banned

that leaves

Martial as a CF and GOOD LUCK getting Manure to sell to us in 2020

Memphis Depay I am NOT sold on him and Lyon may dump him this summer

Callum Wilson will be 28/29 in the 2020/21 season and still not convinced his knees hold up, plus will, even in 2020, be crazy expensive

Lautaro Martínez  not sold on him, he is short and if Icardi goes, zero chance Conte will sanction his leaving, he is only 21, so still has a tonne of potential to fill out

this leaves as only really good targets (if they are still around in summer 2020)

in order

Iñaki Williams     Athletic Bilbao, just turned 25 yesterday, so pacey, BURNER, has started scoring for fun since they switched him to CF, absolutely my number one if Icardi is not doable (and Mauro probably is not doable) PLUS, his bestie is....... KEPA (they are both Basque, Williams is of African descent but born and raised in Bilbao)

Sébastien Haller     Eintracht Frankfurt , same age (7 days younger) than Wiliams, big, strong, fast, 20 goals, 12 assists in 3100 minutes last season

Moise Kean    Juventus  only 19, but big, so fast, shit tonne of potential, cannot see Juve letting him go very easily, hopefully Sarri wont play him and he gets frustrated

Jean-Philippe Mateta  1.FSV Mainz 05   only 21, BIG (1.92m) strong as a bul, fast, scored 14 goals in only half a season's minutes, could be a STEAL

Maximiliano Gómez     Celta de Vigo, 22yo, big, but has weight issues, not completely convinced, real dice roll unless he comes big this year

Inaki Williams 2019 ● Skills, Goals & Assists 🇪🇸

Jean-Philippe Mateta - All Goals for Mainz 05 (2018/2019)

On the one hand I can't see Frank fancying him. The club would also be questionable bringing him back.

But on the other hand, our options are not exactly great, are they? Unless we go full on youth revolution with Tammy I can't see who will be our main man. 

Counting on 33 year old, slow as a tortoise Giroud as our primary striker over a 50+ game season sounds like a recipe to finish 10th again. 

On 16/06/2019 at 3:57 PM, Vesper said:

so few good options if Tammy or Bats do not come good

the no chancers (more than likely)

Timo Werner is going to get snatch soon (PLEAS not to the Bindippers)

Icardi is in the process of letting Wanda destroy his career, but I think Conte can sort him, if not, he will be sold before summer 2020 I fear

Dybala will stay (Sarri will surely want him) or if not, be sold this summer or winter whilst we are banned

that leaves

Martial as a CF and GOOD LUCK getting Manure to sell to us in 2020

Memphis Depay I am NOT sold on him and Lyon may dump him this summer

Callum Wilson will be 28/29 in the 2020/21 season and still not convinced his knees hold up, plus will, even in 2020, be crazy expensive

Lautaro Martínez  not sold on him, he is short and if Icardi goes, zero chance Conte will sanction his leaving, he is only 21, so still has a tonne of potential to fill out

this leaves as only really good targets (if they are still around in summer 2020)

in order

Iñaki Williams     Athletic Bilbao, just turned 25 yesterday, so pacey, BURNER, has started scoring for fun since they switched him to CF, absolutely my number one if Icardi is not doable (and Mauro probably is not doable) PLUS, his bestie is....... KEPA (they are both Basque, Williams is of African descent but born and raised in Bilbao)

Sébastien Haller     Eintracht Frankfurt , same age (7 days younger) than Wiliams, big, strong, fast, 20 goals, 12 assists in 3100 minutes last season

Moise Kean    Juventus  only 19, but big, so fast, shit tonne of potential, cannot see Juve letting him go very easily, hopefully Sarri wont play him and he gets frustrated

Jean-Philippe Mateta  1.FSV Mainz 05   only 21, BIG (1.92m) strong as a bul, fast, scored 14 goals in only half a season's minutes, could be a STEAL

Maximiliano Gómez     Celta de Vigo, 22yo, big, but has weight issues, not completely convinced, real dice roll unless he comes big this year

Inaki Williams 2019 ● Skills, Goals & Assists 🇪🇸

Jean-Philippe Mateta - All Goals for Mainz 05 (2018/2019)

What about Dembele from Lyon? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...