• Willian (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We didn't score, though.

Fielding a false nine again could result in a tight game rather than one we should be more than able to win by two clear goals, due to their absentees.

Yeah as i said we lacked a striker that night, think Giroud might get the call 2 night?! 

Just now, LAM09 said:

I certainly hope so. Don't want to see a false nine line up again

Yeah it mostly sucks bigsaltyballs! Lets hope for a good performance + result , and every player picked plays to 7 or more!

If it is false 9, i aint watching. How much more proof does Sarri need that this does not work. The worst about it is, he is dubbed an attacking coach but the only reason he uses that is for Pedro and Willian to protect the flanks better than Hazard so this is a defensive tactic that we sacrifice any attacking penetration for. 

12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If it is false 9, i aint watching. How much more proof does Sarri need that this does not work. The worst about it is, he is dubbed an attacking coach but the only reason he uses that is for Pedro and Willian to protect the flanks better than Hazard so this is a defensive tactic that we sacrifice any attacking penetration for. 

in the press conference he talks about hazard plus another 10 players that have to do the defensive phase

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We have all talked about a reaction and Hazard this and false 9 that, but you know what, in all of this the crowd need to be massive for the players tonight.

Bound to be seeing as it's Spurs and we're behind. Hopefully the players can give them something to cheer about though.