• Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain why they didn't use VAR there? This is the kind of sh*t that will shadow VAR when the referee just don't give a crap about some situations and then suddenly want to review another situation. Proper BS!

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Somehow losing to Arsenal always ends up being a blessing in disguise....

Just hoping this will last over the next weeks, and not going back to Alonso, Willian route :/

But this is an important game and Sarri has selected this team. Hopefully he has seen the light.

Can someone explain why they didn't use VAR there? This is the kind of sh*t that will shadow VAR when the referee just don't give a crap about some situations and then suddenly want to review another situation. Proper BS!
They have no clue how to use it or pure arrogance

8 minutes ago, whats happening said:

barkley giroud and especially pedro were bad.

You thought Pedro was especially bad?  I didn't really get that.  His end product was a little lacking, but I thought he did a really good job of being direct and dribbling his marker towards the centre to create space for Azpi's overlap (cross + goal).  I suppose I never really get upset about Pedro though because even when he's off his game, he still uses his head and works his ass off.

9 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Hazard is back being dangerous because he is simply back to his natural position.

Also helps that the opposition best defender Alonso is not there to congest the middle and frustrate the heck out of him.