• Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

Can someone remind me why did we give Alonso a contact extension worth 150k/week? 

because of HG situ

I think it is looking like Chilwell is the one to go for

No striker, barkley is pants! kante cant play where he is! sorry he is just not made for that position, willian does the same every time - thats 4 players out the game !

Odoi has had a very good half. We have easily been the better team. Alan Smith saying Spurs have controlled the game. What the fuck are you talking about yoy daft cunt. I swear... if my pugs keep staring at me whilst Im losing my shit here... they are in trouble.

Well, who could've foreseen this happening? Almost no threat going forward, Willian and Barkley continuing to be bang average, and Alonso absolutely dreadful.

Painful to watch us when it's plain to see the obvious voids in our XI that are crying out for signings.

Just now, DDA said:

Odoi has had a very good half. We have easily been the better team. Alan Smith saying Spurs have controlled the game. What the fuck are you talking about yoy daft cunt. I swear... if my pugs keep staring at me whilst Im losing my shit here... they are in trouble.

Hahaha ring the RSPCA !

Annoying. That goal came out of nowhere. We have controlled the game. CHO looking very good again. Hazard too. When Kane goes over too the left he keeps on bullying Azpi. Rudiger has done well also.

Just now, zinctek said:

No striker, barkley is pants! kante cant play where he is! sorry he is just not made for that position, willian does the same every time - thats 4 players out the game !

I disagree on Kante, he has adapted and will do nothing but get better

Bottom line is we absolutely need a world fucking class striker

get the fuck rid of willian and alonso

replace with actual quality

they are BEYOND shit

upgrade at the barkley position

well we were the better team throughout and i am confident we can score. absolutely ecstatic to see CHO start albeit Willian and Alonso are starting too which is kinda meh. 

Ofc öVAR is only brought in when it is to our disadvantage and it looked offside but fair enough it was not so shit happens. not sure if arrizabalaga was right to come out there could have just let kane run behind the touchline and intercept the pass.

And yeah BArkley just does not look the real deal to me either. has stagnated for 4 years now nowhere near good enough, not decisive, no penetration, average on and off the ball. should sell him i am sure there will be plenty midtable teams interested. RLC and kovacic are tons better technically.