• Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Robchels said:

He does, but that's something we have to accept about younger players, and especially, youngsters. Otherwise we cannot ask that they get minutes.

Big game to get minutes though :blush: but to be fair , he as done well in the first half

I like Ross but he's just not right for certain matches and I've said this before. He's not proactive enough and he's not quick-thinking enough. Kovacic is miles better than he is. He should only be starting against small teams.

Hit the post twice, and had good goal scoring chances. 

If the game keeps like this, and we switch it up a notch at the press on their defenders I am confident it will be a Chelsea win.

Annoying with the penalty. Had me fuming! Can't blame Kepa though.

Not sure about the fuss over the play prior to the penalty, looked onside to me, think Azpi plays him on. Also I get Alonso is not popular but hes put in a few good crosses that have come to chances/set plays. Weve been better than Spurs but its not about how you play in semi finals, its the result. 

Also anybody else think Christensen has looked poor?

Good half by the boys..showed much more intensity and hunger than the previous game against them....We need to be killers on the field...should finish the chances...Willian is essentially a no threat..he needs to take atleast 1 shot or create chance or atleast take on trippier...did none of them

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Odoi has had a very good half. We have easily been the better team. Alan Smith saying Spurs have controlled the game. What the fuck are you talking about yoy daft cunt. I swear... if my pugs keep staring at me whilst Im losing my shit here... they are in trouble.

Poor dogos:D

I think England and the need for results has got to Sarri, we are playing nothing like how we were the first few games of the season (and even then he kept saying there was a need to up the tempo even more) we're playing nothing close to that now, everything has slowed down a level.

It feels that the trashing to Spurs really hit him and since we have gone back to basics and a defend first mentality.

Unfortunately, Kante just doesn't work in this system, he is never going to offer enough of an attacking threat needed in that position, you have to credit Kante for this you can see he is trying but it just does not suit him.

While this half has not been as bad as last time we played them, we don't seem anymore threatening than last season even though we are supposed to be playing this new style, we just look lost to me at the moment and I only see things going backwards and not forwards with this system.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

I hate Spurs with a passion, fucking cunts

Who doesn’t, there entire team is insufferable, with Kane leading the way. You’d have a hard time picking a player who doesn’t have a punchable face. 

Hazard didn’t do much, but understandable considering he’s playing out of position.

Barkley is just awful. Awful. So is bloody Alonso and Willian. The USUAL suspects yet again.

We will never reach full potential with certain donkeys still playing for us.

I swear, Alonso the human broccoli Willian and Barkley are letting us down soo badly. Ok they keep shape, brill. Now fucking use the ball creatively. It's such basic football, it's embarrassing.

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

Who doesn’t, there entire team is insufferable, with Kane leading the way. You’d have a hard time picking a player who doesn’t have a punchable face. 

Punchable faces. That is exactly it.

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Away from home, first leg, down to a dubious decision, hit the woodwork, half time, second leg at the Bridge, and we've been pretty good so far

i would prefer to score that away goal just to ease some nerves.