• Hazard
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t believe this. Spuds are so awful, yet we are so shite in the final third making them getting away with it. Geez.

I don’t understand why Sarri never changes the shape of the team. My only gripe with this manager.

Take off Barkley for Giroud, switch to 4-2-3-1 with Hazard at #10, and attack this lot.

Just now, DYC. said:

I don’t understand why Sarri never changes the shape of the team. My only gripe with this manager.

Take off Barkley for Giroud, switch to 4-2-3-1 with Hazard at #10, and attack this lot.

4-2-3-1 would be so good with the players we have. 

----Kante---Jorginho----

Pedro---Hazard---CHO

------------Giroud----------

Just now, DYC. said:

that would seem to be the play

Sarri is so so stubborn

Just now, Clockwork said:

Pedro should play in the middle, he would much more effective than Hazard at that position. And play where Hazard is most effective on the left side. 

agree

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that would seem to be the play

Sarri is so so stubborn

I can't see it either. would unhinge his whole philsophy with the anchor and stuff but that is what distinguishes a great and a good managet.Mourinho and Conte won titles by tailoring a system that suited our players beest. Sarri exposes and emphasizes our lack of attacking threat and width with his midfield-fetish by playing his medieval 4-3-3

5 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Forget changing shape, Sarri always subs one player and brings on a player with similar style. So rigid.