Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

In general, a lot of recent monster movies tend to be sub par., but this one has got really good reviews. Which is why I would like to give it a watch.

Hopefully get a vaccine shot to watch it in a theater here in the US. Hopefully it will still be in screens by then.

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Not a fan of the plot...and the characters were underwhelming.

The visual effects slugfest great, but that's not enough to make it a good movie, for me at least.

The Godzilla movie from 2014 and Peter Jackson's Kong were better monster movies, IMO. 

The 2014 Godzilla movie was better? EH?

Godzilla only appeared for like a total of 8 minutes over the 2+ hours movie and his fight scenes with Muto were always dark and can barely see anything. The plot, human characters were so draggy and uninteresting. 

And the human story should always be of secondary importance in such movies. It should always be about the monsters. Godzilla vs Kong nailed finally nailed it in this regard.

13 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Not a fan of the plot...and the characters were underwhelming.

The visual effects slugfest great, but that's not enough to make it a good movie, for me at least.

The Godzilla movie from 2014 and Peter Jackson's Kong were better monster movies, IMO. 

PJ's Kong was awesome, especially the extended version. But 2014 GZ was trash considering its a monster movie, and fight sceens were done in pitch black darkness, nah it sucked ass for me. I much much liked GVK, I do have one gripe though, the monsters are heavier and bigger than ever but there is not alot of weight behind them like 2014 version.

8 hours ago, BlueGuy said:

Shin Godzilla Above all!

You wont see that shit anytime soon in hollywwod.

Edited by Atomiswave

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Does anyone here subscribe to HBO Max? Is it worth it to subscribe?

Might be worth it for a year if you want to catch the latest WB movies. Not sure if its worth it beyond that..

So many streaming services,.. its like going back to cable. Plus side is that some of them seem to be bundling up together. Like Spotify/Hulu/Disney+  for eg

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

rarbg is an awesome group

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Does anyone here subscribe to HBO Max? Is it worth it to subscribe?

Not worth it if you ask me, I cancled netflix as well after that Cutie debacle.....fuck netflix pedo cunts.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Yayyyyy!!!! 

I could happily also watch Zemo in his own film..unlikely but his little dance scene and everything else..

🤣

Zemo might appear again in the second Black Panther movie or the Disney+ series, I think. 

• 1 month later...

Just started watching Raiders Of The Lost Ark on flm 4.

Lost count of the times I've watched it but I never get bored seeing it again and again.

Just a perfect film in every way and fantastic chemistry between Harrison ford and the delightful Karen Allen.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw the movie about Billie Holiday last night. Embarrassing how they treated her. Strange fruit could hurt the country lol 

And Kennedy awarded that cunt Anslingler who was after her...