Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

On 12/27/2020 at 2:38 PM, Vesper said:

Just watched it and it's so underwhelming. Also has so much bad CGI. :doh: 

I don't get how DC, who have so many great superheroes and supervillains, continue to make so many bad movies with their characters. It's ridiculous how their cartoons - e.g. Justice League - are so much better than their movies.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't get how DC, who have so many great superheroes and supervillains, continue to make so many bad movies with their characters. It's ridiculous how their cartoons - e.g. Justice League - are so much better than their movies.

it looked like a low to medium budget telly show tbh

the effects were such shit

I cannot believe that director is the next big Star Wars movie director

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Its trash...garbage. They are fucking it all up, from games to series to movies. Just look at Disney, molested star wars, decimated Marvel. WW84 was def not a low budget movie but looked low budget. The story made no sense at all...her boyfriend could suddenly fly a fighter jet? Really? Trash. How the fuck did they get to Egypt from US in one go without refueling? Garbage. I still have a small hope the new Snyder cut of JL will turn out decent.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

her boyfriend could suddenly fly a fighter jet? Really? Trash. How the fuck did they get to Egypt from US in one go without refueling?

lol, you said the exact same things wifey went full rage on

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Its trash...garbage. They are fucking it all up, from games to series to movies. Just look at Disney, molested star wars, decimated Marvel. WW84 was def not a low budget movie but looked low budget. The story made no sense at all...her boyfriend could suddenly fly a fighter jet? Really? Trash. How the fuck did they get to Egypt from US in one go without refueling? Garbage. I still have a small hope the new Snyder cut of JL will turn out decent.

Disney decimated Marvel? :lol: WUT!?

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol, you said the exact same things wifey went full rage on

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Disney decimated Marvel? :lol: WUT!?

The last Avenger was utter trash, captain marvel was such a dross, more will come. Fans are not happy I can tell you that. Just look what they did to the Hulk, one of the strongest entities in marvel universe, a proper powerhouse, nothing but a comical relief now.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

The last Avenger was utter trash, captain marvel was such a dross, more will come. Fans are not happy I can tell you that. Just look what they did to the Hulk, one of the strongest entities in marvel universe, a proper powerhouse, nothing but a comical relief now.

Sorry, can't agree with that. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sorry, can't agree with that. 

You found the latest marvel flicks worthy? The first avengers were good, second was good, then it kinda went down. The first Thanos one was also good enough, then it went crap for me.

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

You found the latest marvel flicks worthy? The first avengers were good, second was good, then it kinda went down. The first Thanos one was also good enough, then it went crap for me.

They might not be the greatest movies ever made but I enjoy their storytelling and how they build their universe. Exciting and intriguing. Also better than the individual dross superhero movies by DC. 

16 hours ago, Jason said:

They might not be the greatest movies ever made but I enjoy their storytelling and how they build their universe. Exciting and intriguing. Also better than the individual dross superhero movies by DC. 

Nahh imo they suck ass and a clear downgrade to what they were. Forget the DC movies, I only liked Aquerman a bit and the first superman was decent too, the rest sucked ass.

34 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Nhh imo they suck ass and a clear downgrade to what they were. Forget the DC movies, I only liked Aquerman a bit and the first superman was decent too, the rest sucked ass.

the first Superman was really good

Man of Steel

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

its is so funny as the special effects in that move (2013) are better than 2020's WW84

wtf!

Way way better, light years ahead. Look at Pacific rim and then the second, what a shitshow. The second film was a teenagers heaven, the first was proper from start to finish.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Way way better, light years ahead. Look at Pacific rim and then the second, what a shitshow. The second film was a teenagers heaven, the first was proper from start to finish.

2013 was a great year for movies

and Vines!