Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

18 hours ago, Jason said:

They might not be the greatest movies ever made but I enjoy their storytelling and how they build their universe. Exciting and intriguing. Also better than the individual dross superhero movies by DC. 

Definitely!!! DC seem to get it right or really really wrong. Mostly wrong. Also find their films so tedious!!

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Definitely!!! DC seem to get it right or really really wrong. Mostly wrong. Also find their films so tedious!!

Aquaman is arguably the only good DC film. Maybe the first Wonder Woman as well but the rest...very meh. It's a great shame because they have these great actors and actresses and comic characters but make an absolute mess with the storylines, CGI etc!

Don't like any DC film other than the Nolan Batman films + Joker

Man of Steel was a disappointment for me given the hype surrounding the trailers. Felt the execution was piss poor. Don't get me started on Justice League. 

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Don't like any DC film other than the Nolan Batman films + Joker

Man of Steel was a disappointment for me given the hype surrounding the trailers. Felt the execution was piss poor. Don't get me started on Justice League. 

MOS was a worthy addition imo, trust me it could have gone way way worse. JL was a joke beyond repair. The new Snyder cut seems to have changed alot about it though. By far the best DC's are the Batman movies, they were proper.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

MOS was a worthy addition imo, trust me it could have gone way way worse. JL was a joke beyond repair. The new Snyder cut seems to have changed alot about it though. By far the best DC's are the Batman movies, they were proper.

Not for me. I was hooked by the trailers and the hype was real for me. Delivery was terrible.

My issues with MOS

1. Never knew English was the galaxy language....

2. Not enough realism in a young Clark learning and understanding his powers. There was more realism in Brightburn than MOS...

3. Weak character development for Clark. 

4. Johnathan Kent's death feeling like it was shoehorned and poorly handled. 

5. No back story or filler regarding Clark discovering the fortress of solitude, along with the ship. 

6. Lois and Clark's relationship feeling forced. 

7. Dialogue was awful. 

8. Zero emotion from Henry Cavill

9. The ending scene. My god what were they thinking. (He's so hot) 

10. EVERYTHING FELT RUSHED. No build up. Nothing. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Not for me. I was hooked by the trailers and the hype was real for me. Delivery was terrible.

My issues with MOS

1. Never knew English was the galaxy language....

2. Not enough realism in a young Clark learning and understanding his powers. There was more realism in Brightburn than MOS...

3. Weak character development for Clark. 

4. Johnathan Kent's death feeling like it was shoehorned and poorly handled. 

5. No back story or filler regarding Clark discovering the fortress of solitude, along with the ship. 

6. Lois and Clark's relationship feeling forced. 

7. Dialogue was awful. 

8. Zero emotion from Henry Cavill

9. The ending scene. My god what were they thinking. (He's so hot) 

10. EVERYTHING FELT RUSHED. No build up. Nothing. 

Fair enough, its a movie afterall. I can only wonder what you think of WW84 then.....MOS is a blessing compared to that mess.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Fair enough, its a movie afterall. I can only wonder what you think of WW84 then.....MOS is a blessing compared to that mess.

I don't bother with DC films. Last film I sort of enjoyed was Suicide Squad mainly because of its originality, Will Smith, and connection with the animated movie. 

Marvel seems like they shit out another movie with the same basic premise every 2 months. 

Last film I watched was Tenet and I can safely say it was unbelievable. Absolutely mind blowing so had to watch it a second and a third time to try and gather everything. The attention to detail for the temporal pincer movement scene towards the end of the movie was excellent. 

As for DC, the only really good movies they have released is the Dark Knight Trilogy and Joker although Matt Reeves trailer and take on The Batman looks very promising. Paul Dano as Riddler who is based on the Zodiac killer by looks of it. I hope they don’t integrate these films into the DCEU if they are a hit as there have been rumours Ben Affleck’s Batman and those in Justice League are Earth 1 and that the Reeves movies (apparently will be a trilogy) could be on Earth 2... which would just ruin it all for me. Lets see how the Snyder Cut of Justice League goes although it will probably still be shite. Watchmen and 300 were the best Zack Snyder movies I have seen. Rest were poor, including Man of Steel. 

30 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I don't bother with DC films. Last film I sort of enjoyed was Suicide Squad mainly because of its originality, Will Smith, and connection with the animated movie. 

Marvel seems like they shit out another movie with the same basic premise every 2 months. 

Suicide squad was worth watching once, bland but still okiesh. Marvel went bust when Disney bought them, same when they bought Lucasfilms.

21 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Last film I watched was Tenet and I can safely say it was unbelievable. Absolutely mind blowing so had to watch it a second and a third time to try and gather everything. The attention to detail for the temporal pincer movement scene towards the end of the movie was excellent. 

As for DC, the only really good movies they have released is the Dark Knight Trilogy although Matt Reeves trailer and take on The Batman looks very promising. Paul Dano as Riddler who is based on the Zodiac killer by looks of it. I hope they don’t integrate these films into the DCEU if they are a hit as there have been rumours Ben Affleck’s Batman and those in Justice League are Earth 1 and that the Reeves movies (apparently will be a trilogy) could be on Earth 2... which would just ruin it all for me. Lets see how the Snyder Cut of Justice League goes although it will probably still be shite. Watchmen and 300 were the best Zack Snyder movies I have seen. Rest were poor, including Man of Steel. 

300 was a disgrace to me, I know its based on a comic book but was it really necessary to paint Persians like some desert dwellers with flies around them? An army of slaves? BS thats what it was. I know it was not supposed to be accurate but come'on.....us Iranians hated it with passion. Good popcorn flick but a bit degrading imo. Persia was exactly the opposit of what they portraid.

15 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Suicide squad was worth watching once, bland but still okiesh. Marvel went bust when Disney bought them, same when they bought Lucasfilms.

300 was a disgrace to me, I know its based on a comic book but was it really necessary to paint Persians like some desert dwellers with flies around them? An army of slaves? BS thats what it was. I know it was not supposed to be accurate but come'on.....us Iranians hated it with passion. Good popcorn flick but a bit degrading imo. Persia was exactly the opposit of what they portraid.

The only two reasons to watch Suicide Squad were named Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne.

Pin en Celebs-lifeCara Delevingne says she identifies as pansexual: 'I'm attracted to the  person' | The Independent | The Independent

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The only two reasons to watch Suicide Squad were named Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne.

Pin en Celebs-lifeCara Delevingne says she identifies as pansexual: 'I'm attracted to the  person' | The Independent | The Independent

I def didnt watch it for Will smith thats for sure. A disgusting cunt he is. Have you seen the countless times where he is touching and kissing his son on live coverage? Ugly.

22 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I def didnt watch it for Will smith thats for sure. A disgusting cunt he is. Have you seen the countless times where he is touching and kissing his son on live coverage? Ugly.

which son? Trey or Jaden?

Trey is exactly 3 weeks older than I am

15 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Here just look at this, this shit def not ok, its like he whoring his son to the hollyweird freaks, he also dressed as a girl very often. Nasty stuff.

holy fuck!!

I have never seen that!

wtf

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

his son hates it and is being abused

shameful!!!

Yup its written all over his face, all hollywood actors are damaged goods. They have done many things to get where they are now. Music industry the same.

The Best Movies of 2020

From superheroes to streaming, independent gems to animated triumphs, we count down the 25 best movies of 2020 as decided by our staff and readers!

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/best-movies-2020/

The Best Movies of 2020

You might not catch them in theaters, but there are still plenty of movies to check out!

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/best-movies-of-2020

The 22 Best Sci-Fi Movies of 2020

From invisible men to time-inverting assassins.

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/best-sci-fi-movies-2020

The 31 Most Underrated Movies of 2020

Don't sleep on these overlooked gems.

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/most-underrated-movies-2020