Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

On 29/12/2020 at 7:58 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Last film I watched was Tenet and I can safely say it was unbelievable. Absolutely mind blowing so had to watch it a second and a third time to try and gather everything. The attention to detail for the temporal pincer movement scene towards the end of the movie was excellent. 

As for DC, the only really good movies they have released is the Dark Knight Trilogy although Matt Reeves trailer and take on The Batman looks very promising. Paul Dano as Riddler who is based on the Zodiac killer by looks of it. I hope they don’t integrate these films into the DCEU if they are a hit as there have been rumours Ben Affleck’s Batman and those in Justice League are Earth 1 and that the Reeves movies (apparently will be a trilogy) could be on Earth 2... which would just ruin it all for me. Lets see how the Snyder Cut of Justice League goes although it will probably still be shite. Watchmen and 300 were the best Zack Snyder movies I have seen. Rest were poor, including Man of Steel. 

just watched Tenet with wifey (based off your review)

HOLY FUCK

what a mind bender

HIGHLY recco

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

just watched Tenet with wifey (based off your review)

HOLY FUCK

what a mind bender

HIGHLY recco

I dont think Nolan will ever top it but again who knows. I think its better than anything he’s done because the concept behind the whole movie seems so difficult and incredibly unrealistic so to make it seem realistic, making it work the way he did and the way it is shot in some of those scenes is incredible. John David Washington, Robert Pattinson and Elizabeth Debicki were all excellent too I thought. I never thought he would top the Dark Knight movie which for me was his best prior to seeing Tenet but I think he has. I am interested to see what he will do next.

On 27/12/2020 at 7:41 AM, Patrick Bamford said:

Even TheMarySue.com gives the movie 2 out of 5 stars. Lmao 

shit

this is the just released prototype from what Zack Snyder REALLY wanted to do for the 2nd WW movie

far more viscous and dark (and set during the Crimean War)

ffs!

they should have done THAT!

Zack Snyder's Vicious Wonder Woman Photo Reflects Warner's Early Internal  War - Sunriseread

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Coming 2 America.....what an absolute garbage of a movie. Too woke, and they utterly shit on the first movie which to this day is still an awesome film. Amazon just gave them a huge amount of money with no story to back the outlay.

On 21/02/2021 at 03:24, Atomiswave said:

Quality movie

Amazing movie and cast, Michael Clarke Duncan was flawless in this, God rest his soul, he should have won an Oscar for his role, this movie is one of the few that make me cry no matter how many times i watch it. Cheers

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Coming 2 America.....what an absolute garbage of a movie. Too woke, and they utterly shit on the first movie which to this day is still an awesome film. Amazon just gave them a huge amount of money with no story to back the outlay.

i loved the 1st one, i have my doubts about the 2nd one, but i will watch it

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

Amazing movie and cast, Michael Clarke Duncan was flawless in this, God rest his soul, he should have won an Oscar for his role, this movie is one of the few that make me cry no matter how many times i watch it. Cheers

He sure did mate, yeah RIP.

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i loved the 1st one, i have my doubts about the 2nd one, but i will watch it

First one is still quality to this day, most 80's flicks are like that imo, just a different atmosphere compared to now. Yeah go watch it and come back, dont be shocked if you give up after 40min though.

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

Finally watched Knives Out and it's bloody great!

Also, it feels bloody weird to see Chris Evans in non-MCU movies these days, even though I have watched his other non-MCU movies previously.

I will check it out

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Hope it's at least as fun as Godzilla: King of the Monsters. 

KOTM was good yeah but GVK will be better, many more monsters, hollow earth creatures, mecha G will be the villain etc. The cgi looks ridiculous too.