Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

cuz he is a duplicitous cunt IMHO

I trust him as far as I can spit into the Stockholm winter wind

Wtf is this shit? Calling our manager a cunt? Jesus how is your mental health?

You sure you'r a Chelsea fan?

Yes like I said that whole kepa situation saved sarri job. 

Now he will stay till next season and we can have some stability. 

I actually expect next season to improve a lot. 

Hopefully the club does some good business this summer. 

Just now, Costa19 said:

Yeah during the games i watch them instead of calling our manager stupid things on a forum for Chelsea fans. 

meh, like I said context is everything

and duplicitous is a right proper word about a lot what has been going on

and 

you do'nt get to define who is a fan and who is not

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

meh, like I said context is everything

and duplicitous is a right proper word about a lot what has been going on

and 

you do'nt get to define who is a fan and who is not

What is he beeing duplicitous about? Emerson and Alonso? Emerson played 210 minutes last 2 games. He could need a rest since he is quite injury prone. I'm sure we'll se him play 90 minutes against Fulham. 

No i don't. I could see our rivals calling Sarri a cunt on redcafe or rawk during the games but not here or at any other Chelsea forum. It's just horrible. And it's not about Sarri but about every Chelsea manager or player. Well yeah, except for Courtois i guess. 

CHO, the whole GK nightmare, not even having Emerson on bench (we had ZERO fullbacks if one went down) etc etc.

But we won so everything I say is rot.

Cheers

PS if you are going to have a go at every single Sarri bash on the board, you are going to be busy for weeks, and not many are my posts.

Chelsea vs Tottenham: Maurizio Sarri reveals he spoke to Chelsea hierarchy three times after Kepa Arrizabalaga incident

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-vs-tottenham-result-score-goals-highlights-watch-epl-table-maurizio-sarri-a8800621.html

once in english,once in itialian , once thru a interpreter

31 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Things will go one of two ways now i feel.

We will either build on this, take advantage of the kind fixtures between now and the seasons end (bar two games) and consolidate top 4 or these few days are a brief stay of execution and things go downhill again ala AVB post Valencia/City.

Agree the one difference in circumstances where I hope it isn't a false dawn however is that the last two games have shown some promise that Sarri is prepared to compromise at times to get the result over the performance (something I feel AVB never showed).

Hopefully the tide is turning and his stubborn nature is eroding a little. He must know that this season for him is a matter of survival. If he can survive and oversee what could be a very busy summer for the club if the ban is deferred, he has an opportunity to bring in a few more players more suited to his style for next season to push on. 

I couldn't see a way back for him personally before the cup final, but the last two games have given me some renewed hope that he can still be a success here.