Alisson Becker

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

I wouldn't lose any iota of sleep if he goes to Liverpool... There are far better goalkeepers out there and u feel he is a little bit overrated...

Please share...

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

I wouldn't lose any iota of sleep if he goes to Liverpool... There are far better goalkeepers out there and u feel he is a little bit overrated...

Donnarumma isn't that's for sure- He also can't be that over rated if hes keeping Ederson out the Brazil side and is commanding a fee of 70ME

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Donnarumma isn't that's for sure- He also can't be that over rated if hes keeping Ederson out the Brazil side and is commanding a fee of 70ME

Crazy fee for a goalkeeper... Keeping Ederson out of the national team I can understand.... But still feels he is a bit overrated...I can understand the clubs stance of bringing in a ready made quality... But should he move to Liverpool I wouldn't lose sleep over this.... Donnarumma not that ready made but has crazy ceiling perhaps he gets the right or proper environment to grow.... 

He doesn't warrant that price at all. Someone explain to me what's so special about Allison to be regarded so highly?

I don't see it.

Ederson should've been Brazil's first choice.

6 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Please share...

Sergio Rico

Alex Meret

Donnarumma and loads of talented unnoticed goalkeepers....all depends on the decision of the club as I can understand the need for ready made prospect in Allison... 

He doesn't warrant that price at all. Someone explain to me what's so special about Allison to be regarded so highly?
I don't see it.

One of the best shot stoppers in Europe last year. He is also very good on the ball and has decent distribution.

Pretty much all the characteristics we want in a Sarri system.

Was really looking forward to telling Courtois to piss off too. Oh well...

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

One of the best shot stoppers in Europe last year. He is also very good on the ball and has decent distribution.

Pretty much all the characteristics we want in a Sarri system.

Was really looking forward to telling Courtois to piss off too. Oh well...

He's a good goalie, don't get me wrong. He'd probably do well for most clubs.

He's not even close to Courtois / Lloris / De Gea though

3 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

I don't see it.

He's been immense for Roma, absolutely awesome all season. His shot stopping is unreal, his decision making is first class and his distribution is every bit as good as Ederson's. Goalkeepers who posses this now, in this day and age of football will always command big fees, because their a sort after animal. More and more coaches want this, it's becoming the new sweeper keeper all over again.

Ederson wasn't the first choice because Tite probably witnessed the season Alisson had, were he came under fire much more than Ederson did and was first class. Whilst you don't see it, had you watched Roma in Serie A last season you would of, he's an absolute elite goalkeeper and rightly commanding the price being talked about.

How dare he.  It's obvious that Roma is forcing him to go to Liverpool.  He's obviously just in it for the money and we don't want players that would turn down an opportunity to work under Sarri.  Never rated him anyway.

That's my Bluemoon take, in case anyone thinks I'm being serious.

11 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

He's a good goalie, don't get me wrong. He'd probably do well for most clubs.

He's not even close to Courtois / Lloris / De Gea though

He was Real Madrid first choice, and clubs like Chelsea and Liverpool are willing to pay extra extraordinary price for him. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You