Alisson Becker

Personally for me, if Courtois goes for around 50 million pounds and we sign Alisson for 60 million pounds, I see it is paying 10 million extra for an equally good goalkeeper, if not better and more importantly, tying that position down under a contract of 5 years from now, rather than 12 months. 

I'm not too bothered if it's Courtois we have or Alisson tbh.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think if/when Courtois goes, we will throw money at this deal.  Might even try get the groundwork done before Courtois leaves (if).

This assumption from Liverpool fans that he would pick then simply due to CL is nonsense.  If he came here it'd be a 5 year deal, of course we would qualify for the CL in that time frame. So no, he isn't 'giving up' the CL -  If he signed a one year deal then yes, the CL factor would make sense. lol

Deluded sods

Would be super annoying to miss out on him to Liverpool. Pretty much the only thing they need to be considered co-favorites for the league for me is a top keeper. They're sorted in every other area of their team.

We'll probably then have to settle for Butland.

51 minutes ago, the wes said:

Italian based journalist Alessandro Austini has admitted Liverpool are in pole position to sign Roma goalkeeper Alisson Becker this summer.

Bit random but funny seeing your avatar Wes my mate used to really hate Kevin Wilson . We got on the pitch after a pre season game against Brentford and we asked Kevin Wilson for his shirt he said he couldn't the club wouldn't allow it he looked petrified of us ha ha.

45 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Bit random but funny seeing your avatar Wes my mate used to really hate Kevin Wilson . We got on the pitch after a pre season game against Brentford and we asked Kevin Wilson for his shirt he said he couldn't the club wouldn't allow it he looked petrified of us ha ha.

Lmao he wasn't the greatest player like he was shit for northern ireland 😂😂 but I remember him scoring alot of goals for us in the old 2nd division with Gordon durie and Kerry Dixon some the guys on this forum haven't a clue how shit we use to be in them days 😂😂😂

Alfredo Pedulla is reporting that Liverpool have admitted defeat to us in signing Allison. Apparently they are moving on to Barca goalkeeper Cillessen. 

Just get this big nosed loud mouth out of CFC, he’s doing my head in, got far too much confidence for such a mediocre season just gone. 

10 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Alfredo Pedulla is reporting that Liverpool have admitted defeat to us in signing Allison. Apparently they are moving on to Barca goalkeeper Cillessen. 

Just get this big nosed loud mouth out of CFC, he’s doing my head in, got far too much confidence for such a mediocre season just gone. 

source? 

10 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

source? 

https://www.alfredopedulla.com/dalla-spagna-per-il-portiere-cillessen-ce-il-pressing-del-liverpool/

Probably this, but it doesnt say anything about admitting defeat, just that liverpool might be interested.

At least thats what the translator tells me...

https://www.alfredopedulla.com/lindiscrezione-alisson-quattro-giorni-roventi-liverpool-spinge-chelsea-rilancia-liberare-courtois/

Chelsea want Alisson secured before they let Courtois go. The last few hours have been intense, the next three to four days will be hot. Roma want it sorted by Thursday-Friday. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You