Alisson Becker

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people are saying roma leaked the fake news about liverpool bidding to get us to up our game and bid more as well...

If we get him for 70M, which is a lot, I'll still by happy as we will have secured a world class gk and at least used courtois' sale of 35M to somewhat soften the blow

1 minute ago, Eidur the Spider said:

From the espn Chelsea correspondent on Twitter:

Chelsea and Roma have agreed to a fee of 65m. Allison has accepted Chelsea’s terms, now the club waits until Courtios makes his decision.

Lol as if courtois has to make a decision. He's been talking about nothing else for 3 years straight

7 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea and Roma have agreed to a fee of 65m. Allison has accepted Chelsea’s terms, now the club waits until Courtios makes his decision.

This dude is really trying to be the first one. I want to believe, but sadly I have little faith in him.

I must say I really wouldn't mind missing out on him for the fees mentionned. I mean seriously, how worse would we be if we just spent 15-20 on Keylor Navas and used the money elsewhere?

46 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Soure?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You