Alisson Becker

27 minutes ago, laeth said:

Er, Jorginho? 

We don't have any leverage with Roma. Napoli had Sarri and we paid more than what City were offering. 

Liverpool are bidding for what Roma have asked. Not happening.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd happily accept kasper s for a reasonable price.

What's reasonable?

They sold Mahrez for 60m & Drinkwater to us for 30m. We would be looking at 35-40m min for a HG that will 32 in a few months.

That wouldn't be good business.

I have a weird feeling we might end up with Donnarumma.

How in the world Alisson can be more expensive than Thibo? I mean, Thibo is playing for 5 years on very good, sometimes excellent level. And now, this guy comes with one great season under his belt and what, he's worth 70 milions? And recently - World Cup golden glove, lol.

We should be profiting from this deal, not losing money.

Also, Thibo has only 26 years, only year more than this guy.

3 minutes ago, El P. said:

How in the world Alisson can be more expensive than Thibo? I mean, Thibo is playing for 5 years on very good, sometimes excellent level. And now, this guy comes with one great season under his belt and what, he's worth 70 milions? And recently - World Cup golden glove, lol.

We should be profiting from this deal, not losing money.

Also, Thibo has only 26 years, only year more than this guy.

Tibo Contract until 30.06.2019
Alisson Contract until 30.06.2021

That's where the prices come from. That + them knowing us and pool are desperate, while Tibo is desperate to leave.

We're either going to steam in and agree a fee from nowhere from Alisson.  Or a left field surprise.

Twitter is funny tonight, Liverpool fans are absolutely convinced Alisson would never choose us over them as they're far superior,  yet at the same time; are panicking like fuck that we will bid.

Why care if he's definitely choosing you Dippers?

Just now, manpe said:

Tibo Contract until 30.06.2019
Alisson Contract until 30.06.2021

That's where the prices come from. That + them knowing us and pool are desperate, while Tibo is desperate to leave.

Oh fuck me, forgot about that. We are screwed.

7 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Roma haven't accepted a bid have they?  I aint seen anything.

I would not be surprised if they are waiting for us knowing we are letting Courtois go

They haven't. It seems they want 65 + 15 million in bonuses while Liverpool have offered 70.

If Chelsea want him really, they have to act and now.

17 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

They haven't. It seems they want 65 + 15 million in bonuses while Liverpool have offered 70.

If Chelsea want him really, they have to act and now.

At 80m we should pull out. He is a GK FFS and he is barely more than flavour of the month. when we can get a goalie who is maybe 10% worse but costs 80% less then it is a good deal and of those goalies there are plenty.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

At 80m we should pull out. He is a GK FFS and he is barely more than flavour of the month. when we can get a goalie who is maybe 10% worse but costs 80% less then it is a good deal and of those goalies there are plenty.

It's in Euros. So say about 71 million pounds

The value being quoted is too much for a GK, I agree.

9 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Schmeicle would do lovely for 1/4 the price 

1/4th is a bit too optimistic. More like half. 

Also, it'll be important as to what we do with the money saved. Buying an absolutely average 35 million player would be a no go. 

5 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

1/4th is a bit too optimistic. More like half. 

Also, it'll be important as to what we do with the money saved. Buying an absolutely average 35 million player would be a no go. 

No idea what you mean

But been on it all day so probably not your fault 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You