Alisson Becker

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be a shame to lose him, Way too expensive for a goalkeeper but his style is perfect for Sarri Ball. Don't think this one is quite done and dusted yet but Liverpool firmly in the drivers seat. Someone steer Romans yacht to the nearest port!

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

He was Real Madrid first choice, and clubs like Chelsea and Liverpool are willing to pay extra extraordinary price for him. 

I won't pretend I saw every game from Roma last season, from what I've seen he's a good shot stopper and really good with his feet. Average coming off his line and commading his area.

He has one good season under his belt. Many players are unable to replicate their "breakthrough" season.

I might be underrating him, he's made the most of his chance to play after Sczesny (spelling) left for sure, but let's wait to put a pricetag of 70 million on a goalies head after such a short period.

He's been immense for Roma, absolutely awesome all season. His shot stopping is unreal, his decision making is first class and his distribution is every bit as good as Ederson's. Goalkeepers who posses this now, in this day and age of football will always command big fees, because their a sort after animal. More and more coaches want this, it's becoming the new sweeper keeper all over again.
Ederson wasn't the first choice because Tite probably witnessed the season Alisson had, were he came under fire much more than Ederson did and was first class. Whilst you don't see it, had you watched Roma in Serie A last season you would of, he's an absolute elite goalkeeper and rightly commanding the price being talked about.

I wouldn’t even flinch at €70m if it were my money. He fits the system perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Cillesson from Barcelona. Great with the ball at his feet and is a good shot stopper. 

We're going to be keeping a very high line now with Sarri. Sweeper keeper and Goalkeepers play from the back is now crucial for Chelsea, we can't hinder Sarri's build up play now after we've got this far. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Courtois probably licking his chops. Now the club will be desperate and offer him something silly like £250k a week to stay.

That would be bad. Courtois has come off as a very toxic player to me. Criticizing Pickford, mocking Brazil, calling France a defensive team, proudly stating his intent to leave Chelsea and publicly showing he has all the leverage. 

I wouldn't be shocked if he's the one pushing hazard to try and make moves to go.... Get rid. Get Cillesson if Allison is too expensive. 

9 minutes ago, Jype said:

On loan at Leeds. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

HahahahahahahahahhahahhH

It was a joke but honestly I would rather Blackman than Courtois at this point. Thats how much I deteste the man.

Imagine the pressure he'll face for every little mistake he makes. He'll be slaughtered and hounded and his price tag will be pointed out and used as a stick to beat him with by every pundit in the world. If he's anything less than DDG or Neuer, he'll be seen as hugely overrated.

I think he'll be a top keeper and justify the fee, but if he somehow flops there...my word.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You