Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

9 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Let's go all out for Stefan de Vrij, Koulibaly or Skriniar

Skriniar yes, absolutely, he is up there with Romagnoli and Konate for me, probably above both (and now Shitty have said they are NOT buying a CB this January, which is insane, so we MIGHT be able to grab him, but he will cost close to £100m to prise him away from Inter, as they are trying to win the Treble again this year, and so do not expect them to sell) would LOVE to grab him in the summer

Koulibaly turns 30 right after the end of next season, so no way is worth the 90m euros plus Napoli will demand

Stefan de Vrij is also Inter (so another nightmare to pull now) and TBH, although he is a really solid CB, he will be crazy expensive as well in January and NOT a massive upgrade like some others would be, plus he only 7 months younger than Koulibaly. We have been linked with him for years upon years, and never pulled the trigger before.

Romagnoli (AC Milan is a rotten mess) would be the most likely to be a  doable January grab

that said, I think we will end up grabbing Ake in the summer IF we sell AC

not my ideal solution, but I do not own the club

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
22 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:
Well I mean who would we realistically sign in January? 

It would all depend on outgoings. Replacements for Giroud & Alonso come to mind.

The only player I think we could get in January would be Oyarzabal. 

If we are even linked with him. 

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
24 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:
Well I mean who would we realistically sign in January? 

It would all depend on outgoings. Replacements for Giroud & Alonso come to mind.

As I previously mentioned, I think Osimhen should be serious target; 20 in 36 last season and 10 in 20 already this season in a new league.

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Stefan de Vrij is also Inter (so another nightmare to pull now) and TBH, although he is a really solid CB, he will be crazy expensive as well in January and NOT a massive upgrade like some others would be, plus he only 7 months younger than Koulibaly. We have been linked with him for years upon years, and never pulled the trigger before.

One of my best friends is  a Inter fan, who watches Inter matches since he was a child and he said at the beginning of the season that Skriniar is the best 1 vs 1 defender he has seen in a while at Inter (based on last season). But now he says that de Vrij is superior than Skrinar and he bosses their defence. I rate his opinion because we most of the times come to the same conclusions when it comes to football. De Vrij is also a ballplaying defender and he has a lot of assists this season. When I look into stats, De Vrij also seems to be superior when it comes to defensing based on this season. So I would prefer de Vrij. We really lack in creativity, so a ball playing defender would be a blessing if you ask me.