Ross Barkley

milllz

40 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

In the squad for tomorrow and travels.

Cant understand this in interview.

“Ross is in a good physical condition,”

“Yesterday he played 70 minutes in a friendly game. For tomorrow he's in the squad. He's coming with us for the game against Brighton. I don't know if during the game I will decide to give him the chance to play a part of the game or if I want to wait.

“For now he's in the squad. He has to continue to improve, to work with us, with our ideas.”

Ross Barkley outlines ambitions to become 'world class' at Chelsea

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11213918/ross-barkley-outlines-ambitions-to-become-world-class-at-chelsea

"I am obsessed with improving. I want to get to a level where I am regarded as one of the best and coming to a club like Chelsea gives me the right platform to improve," Barkley said.

"I want to be regarded as a world-class midfielder. At the moment I have a lot of potential and a lot of world-class attributes and I want to showcase that at a massive club like Chelsea and win things and be regarded as a top-quality player.

"I have got to a level where I feel I needed to make the jump to Chelsea and push myself and get myself to a better level and playing with world-class players here is only going to help.

"I am ready to hit the ground running. The first half of the season dragged for me, I just wanted to kick a ball, but I am back fit and I am ready to go."

12 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Ive just read that too,

Its good to see that hes still got that attitude and that hes feeking comfortable with the lads,

Maybe his enthusiasm will rub off onto the others.

We forget that sometimes familiarity brreds contempt abd the team needs new character to inject life into them.

I'm happy with the buy so far.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Shame no debut today. Should get it against Newcastle next weekend, assuming he doesn't play in midweek.

Yeah I cant see why he didn't get tim over Baks today. How comfortable do we need to bebefore we can experiment a little. Or is experimenting giving Musonda time over Bats?

Can players be League cup tied?

With Gooners having Mkhi and Aubam I would think vinegar tits will be wanting to play them.

I want him to succeed even more now! Come on Rossy, fuck Spuds!

Levy was willing to match Chelsea’s £15m offer for Englishman before Pochettino opted out

http://tothelaneandback.com/2018/01/23/levy-was-willing-to-match-chelseas-15m-offer-for-englishman-before-pochettino-opted-out/

Fuck it - In Kante I trust!!!

N’Golo Kante sends message to Chelsea FC fans about Ross Barkley

N'Golo Kante offers his reaction to Chelsea FC's signing of Ross Barkley from Everton this month

N’Golo Kante has expressed his happiness at seeing Chelsea FC secure a deal to sign Ross Barkley from Everton in the January transfer window

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/01/chelsea-fc-news-ngolo-kante-ross-barkley/

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Fuck it - In Kante I trust!!!

N’Golo Kante sends message to Chelsea FC fans about Ross Barkley

N'Golo Kante offers his reaction to Chelsea FC's signing of Ross Barkley from Everton this month

N’Golo Kante has expressed his happiness at seeing Chelsea FC secure a deal to sign Ross Barkley from Everton in the January transfer window

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/01/chelsea-fc-news-ngolo-kante-ross-barkley/

Kante is king.