Wilfried Zaha

the wes

46 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Rumour is tonight we have accepted oted manUs bid for Willian. Guessing Zaha will be announced tmo along with willian

Fire moses and drinkwater in the deal for zaha 

Seems as if Spurs have jumped to the front of the line for Zaha. I was hoping we could do Drinkwater + cash to lower the transfer price. It wouldn't effect Willian or Morata or even us going for Bailey/Pulisic/Martial. Would be another young HG dynamic player. Sadly it does not seem to be happening.

Chelsea leading race for Wilfried Zaha with Maurizio Sarri's side willing to offer Crystal Palace star more money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6021013/Chelsea-leading-race-Wilfried-Zaha-willing-offer-Crystal-Palace-star-money.html

On 27/07/2018 at 4:52 PM, akgw13 said:

Lets say is Drinkwater + 30-35m for Zaha

Bailey is 50m Could use the Morata money.

Martial would be Willian + 20. 

Morata would have to be sold elsewhere.

Outgoing: Willian, Morata, Drinkwater, Lots of Cash

Incoming: Zaha, Leon Bailey, Martial. 

I am aware this will never ever happen....but just thinking about it & writing it out was enjoyment enough.

All is correct except almost zero chance Bailey goes for under £65m. He is exactly 9 years younger than Willian (both born on day window shuts) and is Bayer Leverkusen's best player already, unless you are a Julian Brandt fan. He is also their only real player who can play RW well.

Just now, eemanyooel said:

The club hell bent on him to fill the squad home grown quota...

I think we're okay for numbers.  But, it's good to have a HG player that actually contributes.  Cahill was a starter, but he's not going to be around much longer, and only from the bench anyway.  

5 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I think we're okay for numbers.  But, it's good to have a HG player that actually contributes.  Cahill was a starter, but he's not going to be around much longer, and only from the bench anyway.  

If the move goes through...I will say we have a terrific transfer window...He is gonna be sensational under Sarri...

And I hope willian/martial swap...anyway one can dream..

I'll bet my house he does not stick a transfer request in.  IF we got him i think it'd be something like £40m plus Drinkwater or RLC on loan

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjnvgoCXoAYXyRx.jpg:large

Also posted that on IG, seems to be hinting that he hasn't said anything.  Or maybe i am reading too much into it....

Convinced he'd be a beast for us opposite Hazard. Opposing fullbacks getting roasted repeatedly on each flank. Fucking delicious.

Unfortunately, the thought of Palace selling their talismanic best player who carried them last season doesn't sound possible with mere days left in the window. Not like them getting mega money for him does them any good when a club like Palace can't attract someone else on his level. Would be like us and Hazard. No use having money sitting in the bank with no one to spend it on.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You