Mason Mount

the wes

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Bless...that was me though less extreme lol.

I have never had dental surgery. No wisdom teeth. I was put under to pass a stone in my late 20s, My wife said I was rambling on about an alligator forever. I have never had any experience with alligators.

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I have never had dental surgery. No wisdom teeth. I was put under to pass a stone in my late 20s, My wife said I was rambling on about an alligator forever. I have never had any experience with alligators.

Never had dental surgery nor experience with alligators? You have not lived lived life at its finest!

I had wisdom teeth removal, on the way home I stopped to buy groceries and my mouth was so numb that I only realised in my car that my face has salive all over, walked around like a lunatic in the store.

3 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Was you a bit snappy tho😉

• 2 weeks later...

Kai out, Werner and Lukaku not ready yet to start and he was still benched. Did it happened? Is he last in the packing order of all 7 attackers? 

Saul aside who played just 250-300 mins this season and is on loan, he has been most underwhelming player in the squad this season by far.

2 season ago only Azpi played more minutes, last season he was number one in minutes played but this season only 14/15th in the squad. 

He missed some games due injury but Lukaku/Werner/Pulisic/Ziyech were out even longer. Even RLC is ahead for AM role on merit this season.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Kai out, Werner and Lukaku not ready yet to start and he was still benched. Did it happened? Is he last in the packing order of all 7 attackers? 

Saul aside who played just 250-300 mins this season and is on loan, he has been most underwhelming player in the squad this season by far.

2 season ago only Azpi played more minutes, last season he was number one in minutes played but this season only 14/15th in the squad. 

He missed some games due injury but Lukaku/Werner/Pulisic/Ziyech were out even longer. Even RLC is ahead for AM role on merit this season.

The kid played something like 124+ appearances in two seasons prior to this and just had his wisdom teeth taken out. Looks more of a rest to me at the moment. 

12 hours ago, King Kante said:

The kid played something like 124+ appearances in two seasons prior to this and just had his wisdom teeth taken out. Looks more of a rest to me at the moment. 

Yes he needs a rest and beside he was abit out of form. We have a lot of players in midfield who also require a fair share of match minutes. The best way to keep everyone fit and in good form is by rotating the team intelligently as Tuchel is doing. That is one of the secret of our consistent perfomance this season. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/12/2021 at 15:04, Magic Lamps said:

First player to reach double digits in goals under TT... in almost a year. Tied to top scorer for us in the league with RJ now at 4. That really speaks volumes.

It does and it doesn't. It does speak volumes that we don't have a go to man to score for us, but it equally shows TT's system allows the goals to be shared around. 

Either way, I was happy with Mount again against West Ham. He was probably our MotM which followed his MotM performance against Watford. 

Hopefully that will stop the haters/unconvinced thinking a rest is him being dropped. 

Ziyech, Werner, Havertz, & Lukaku were purchased on their output alone. Those upstairs never considered if they would fit the system, hence why they are all doing poorly. 

I still believe we will be better off building the attack around Havertz and Mount. Chiesa at LW would be ideal. 

53 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ziyech, Werner, Havertz, & Lukaku were purchased on their output alone. Those upstairs never considered if they would fit the system, hence why they are all doing poorly. 

I still believe we will be better off building the attack around Havertz and Mount. Chiesa at LW would be ideal. 

Chiesa would be a dream signing.

I watched that Amazon thing for Juventus of the season under Pirlo and I didn’t actually realise how many important goals he scored for them that season. Everyone just talked about Ronaldo bailing Pirlo out but Chiesa got a lot of key goals. Obviously his talent is huge and his ability already is huge.

I think he’s likely to remain in Italy with Juventus though unfortunately, even if they are struggling financially and under investigation, I would imagine he would remain if all was okay. 

hace 1 hora, OneMoSalah dijo:

I watched that Amazon thing for Juventus of the season under Pirlo and I didn’t actually realise how many important goals he scored for them that season. Everyone just talked about Ronaldo bailing Pirlo out but Chiesa got a lot of key goals. Obviously his talent is huge and his ability already is huge.

I think he’s likely to remain in Italy with Juventus though unfortunately, even if they are struggling financially and under investigation, I would imagine he would remain if all was okay. 

Still think we can tempt him. He didn't rule out England completely, just that it wasn't the right time. 

Chiesa, Havertz and Mount front three would set us up for years. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Depends. Juve are potentially in a lot of shite. If they get found guilty of providing fraudulent financial documents to the financial markets we could be talking about relegation and a eye watering financial penalty. If that happens they'll have to do a true fire sale or go under, especially as their owners are caught up in this and won't be able to be directors of a PLC anymore (a charge of fraud automatically prevents someone from becoming a director of a public company.)