• Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know is far from ideal, but with all the injuries and Moses suspended, which means almost half the team is off, we still got a decent lineup. The bench isn't good, but you cannot expect to lose four players in midfield and not only start with a decent team, but also have a decent bench too. Think that with the four players back, the starters would be in the bench and the bench nowhere else.
We have okay cover for keeper and I'm led to believe CB too, as many of you are against VVD coming because Christensen is capable. We have Morata in the bench, so the attack is covered. Is the midfield that looks bad with our main attacking mids off, as well as one WB and cm.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Giving them a chance from a position of strength is great. Giving them a chance out of desperation like this is worrying.

Likewise during Ancelotti's the second season in 2010 (i.e. with Kakuta, van Aanholt, Bruma and McEachran), this is not giving them a chance — this is throwing them under the bus. They will be the first victims of the bad management of the squad from the Board.

We ain't even kicked off and a pundit has said they don't think we'll finish top 4....yay!!

The bench..like others all for giving youth giving a chance but surley it's better to do it when we can..this is cause we have to. Gotta start somewhere I guess..

Let's gooooo