Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

Can he be banned from PL matches?

Benjamin Pavard left BLOODIED after clash with Chelsea's Rudiger

FRANCE defender Benjamin Pavard was left with deep cuts and a bloody neck after being stamped on by Antonio Rudiger during their 0-0 draw in the UEFA Nations League.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/728056/Germany-vs-France-Benjamin-Pavard-Chelsea-Antonio-Rudiger-UEFA-Nations-League

19 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Technically yes, Suarez was banned from PL and La Liga games for biting Chiellini on a World Cup game but that’s an extreme case, Rüdi won’t be banned from PL for this.

57 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

FRANCE defender Benjamin Pavard was left with deep cuts and a bloody neck after being stamped on by Antonio Rudiger during their 0-0 draw in the UEFA Nations League.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/728056/Germany-vs-France-Benjamin-Pavard-Chelsea-Antonio-Rudiger-UEFA-Nations-League

Eeeeek, I hope that doesn't ever play a role in Pavard refusing to come and play here!!:(

Pavard is my number one realistic CB target especially as, like Azpi, he can play RB too, and Rugani looks like a lost cause for us to buy even next summer (who knows though, he is frozen out of Juve's lineup atm, ZERO minutes so far this season).

Varane, Koulibaly (200m euro release clause on new contract:blink:, and is 28 next year, so too old after next summer to buy for even £60m to £70m level after that, as why would we pay that much for a CB who we only would get one year under 30yo out of), Marquinhos, Niklas Süle (UJ has me obsessed now with him as the new KK, lol) and José Giménez all not being realistic in my book, as each would be £80m to over £100m now with this crazy inflated market.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

He was aggressively hostile to Pavard throughout the whole game. I like him as a player for his passion and intensity, but those two things can unfortunately override his moral sense when he's under immense pressure. It's so obvious that he's got a huge reservoir of anger inside him. I noticed it too when Germany played Sweden. He also violently kicked a Lazio player when Roma were losing 0-3 in his last season there. IDC him being  a Chelsea player, any player with a disregard for an opponent's health is a disgrace. I sincerely hope he changes, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does something like what Aguero did to DL if we're losing a game.

49 minutes ago, Irakozium257 said:

He was aggressively hostile to Pavard throughout the whole game. I like him as a player for his passion and intensity, but those two things can unfortunately override his moral sense when he's under immense pressure. It's so obvious that he's got a huge reservoir of anger inside him. I noticed it too when Germany played Sweden. He also violently kicked a Lazio player when Roma were losing 0-3 in his last season there. IDC him being  a Chelsea player, any player with a disregard for an opponent's health is a disgrace. I sincerely hope he changes, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does something like what Aguero did to DL if we're losing a game.

It soesn't see like Rudi does it. I mean hes obviously a fit strong lad and not without bottle but hes got a friendly character. But suppose all defenders have that red mist that comes down. Maybe hes been with Luiz too long. Thats all we need both of them going lairy..

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Eeeeek, I hope that doesn't ever play a role in Pavard refusing to come and play here!!:(

Pavard is my number one realistic CB target especially as, like Azpi, he can play RB too, and Rugani looks like a lost cause for us to buy even next summer (who knows though, he is frozen out of Juve's lineup atm, ZERO minutes so far this season).

Varane, Koulibaly (200m euro release clause on new contract:blink:, and is 28 next year, so too old after next summer to buy for even £60m to £70m level after that, as why would we pay that much for a CB who we only would get one year under 30yo out of), Marquinhos, Niklas Süle (UJ has me obsessed now with him as the new KK, lol) and José Giménez all not being realistic in my book, as each would be £80m to over £100m now with this crazy inflated market.

I actually thought about you when I 1st reas it and thought this woud be your response lol

Still a few good youg CBs about not hit their best yet - that word 'potential' Škriniarm Upamecano, Hancko, Škriniar. (been keeping notes of ones I come across ;)

Just now, Unionjack said:

It soesn't see like Rudi does it. I mean hes obviously a fit strong lad and not without bottle but hes got a friendly character. But suppose all defenders have that red mist that comes down. Maybe hes been with Luiz too long. Thats all we need both of them going lairy..

I actually thought about you when I 1st reas it and thought this woud be your response lol

Still a few good youg CBs about not hit their best yet - that word 'potential' Škriniarm Upamecano, Hancko, Škriniar. (been keeping notes of ones I come across ;)

Who is Škriniarm?

Dayot Upamecano has a 100m euro release clause now, so forget him, as crazy as it sounds, I can see Barca dropping that,as he is like a 5 year younger Umtiti clone and they are terrified RM get him.

David Hancko is interesting, but really need to see him perform, as this is first year playing in a big boy league (plus, its the Chiesa nightmare, he is on Fiorentina)

Milan Škriniar I really rate high (see some older posts) BUT he only signed for Inter a year ago, and they went all out to get him a great partner in Stefan de Vrij and make a real charge at Juve this year, I do not see them coughing him up for less than £70-80m or so, and thus we are into the big five above league almost in terms of price, and thus unrealistic territory for us.

It's basically Pavard and/or maybe one of 

the two giants, Jonathan Tah (22) and Nikola Milenkovic (20), both 1.95m, but not sure if they are up to EPL and Sarriball pace, they do intrigue me

Rúben Dias, 21yo from Benfica

Malang Sarr, 19yo from Nice

Panagiotis Retsos 20yo from Bayer Leverkusen

for me atm

maybe toss in Manuel Akanji from Dortmund as another option, or Felix Uduokhai, 21yo from Wolfsburg  or Emanuel Mammana of Zenit, 22yo Argentinian/Italian, or Duje Caleta-Car Olympique Marseille, a 21yo Croatian

IF Barca do buy Upamecano , I would LOVE to make a move for another player we so so should have made a move for and didn't (just like Malcom), and they ended up snapping up for a bargain price, Clément Lenglet, a superb young (23) French ball-playing CB with great distribution skills. They only paid £69m total for BOTH of them. That all said, I do not see Barca selling any of the 3 players I crave from them and we could have easily had: Malcom, Lenglet and ANOTHER board fuck up, Sergi Roberto (2 years ago we had it all but done, only to blow it up at very end)

Lenglet would be superb in a Sarriball CB role. So would AC, if Sarri would play him, lolol.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Who is Škriniarm?

Milan Škriniar I really rate high (see some older posts) BUT he only signed for Inter a year ago, and they went all out to get him a great partner in Stefan de Vrij and make a real charge at Juve this year, I do not see them coughing him up for less than £70-80m or so, and thus we are into the big five above league almost in terms of price, and thus unrealistic territory for us.

I Clément Lenglet, a superb young (23) French ball-playing CB with great distribution skills. They only paid £69m total for BOTH of them. That all said, I do not see Barca selling any of the 3 players I crave from them and we could have easily had: Malcom, Lenglet and ANOTHER board fuck up, Sergi Roberto (2 years ago we had it all but done, only to blow it up at very end)

Lenglet would be superb in a Sarriball CB role. So would AC, if Sarri would play him, lolol.

Škriniarm was me texting off my face at 3am lol But I got it right in the end - Milan Škriniar (SVK, 23 – Inter Milan)

But agree with the rest too

As for Rudi it does look like it was a on purpose stamp for whatever reason and I know if it had been a player from another team doing it to one of our own we would be in meltdown mode.

Vid is here

Benjamin Pavard left BLOODIED after this ‘stamp’ from Antonio Rudiger – WATCH

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1014303/Benjamin-Pavard-Antonio-Rudiger-stamp-video-France-Germany#t=38s

34 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Škriniarm was me texting off my face at 3am lol But I got it right in the end - Milan Škriniar (SVK, 23 – Inter Milan)

But agree with the rest too

As for Rudi it does look like it was a on purpose stamp for whatever reason and I know if it had been a player from another team doing it to one of our own we would be in meltdown mode.

Vid is here

Benjamin Pavard left BLOODIED after this ‘stamp’ from Antonio Rudiger – WATCH

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1014303/Benjamin-Pavard-Antonio-Rudiger-stamp-video-France-Germany#t=38s

Rudiger should be banned 5 games for violent conduct. Now you KNOW I am a fair bint, lolol. He crossed the line badly. I am embarrassed he represents us atm. It was a thuggish move. I would be going bonkers if that twat Rio had done that to Ashley Cole back in the day.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Rudiger should be banned 5 games for violent conduct. Now you KNOW I am a fair bint, lolol. He crossed the line badly. I am embarrassed he represents us atm. It was a thuggish move. I would be going bonkers if that twat Rio had done that to Ashley Cole back in the day.

I'm afraid I feel the same and tho it sickens me to think 5 games we could lose him for I'd be happier with 3. But I do think it should be for internationals only (clutching at straws)

Awful to say but actually a shame it wasn't DL cause I'd like more experience of an AC - Rudii partnership

On 9/7/2018 at 1:36 PM, El P. said:

So our both starting CBs are crazy, great!

He looks Psycho anyways - he should build on it tho. Get a real rep for being bonkers! Keep opposition well away from him.

Get hjimself a thousand yard stare, a nervous twitch, growl and stare at the other team in the tunnel, headbut the walls, punch our own players!

OK MIGHT be a bit overboard but we have always had strong defenders and right now (in general) we are going for the smaller more skillful,creative players. We are going to get to a stage where we are going to NEED tough defenders at some point.

Having Rudi with a rightly or wrongly earned psycho rep could come in handy.