Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

On 12/10/2018 at 1:18 PM, kellzfresh said:

Rudiger: “After the Wolves game Sarri was terrifying. He was going crazy. But that was okay because we shouldn’t have lost. The day after he was very calm. He made it clear that we have to believe in ourselves. He wanted us to go into the City game looking for a win”.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/how-terrifying-maurizio-sarri-inspired-chelsea-to-win-over-man-city-after-pain-of-wolves-loss-a4012941.html

I like this as everyone including me saw Sarri as this dithering old happy chap and to see that he blows up, gets pissed and shouts at the lads makes me smile.

I dont know if anyone realizes but Rudi had the most touches yesterday in 91.

I must admit that it took me a little while to come round to the lad and he took some time to find his feet also. But I rechon the guys a phenom! nI so want to have KK standing next to him. It would be awe shattering. (yes I know the dreams of a old sad git!)

His passing game is coming on a treat specially if Luiz is gettibg too much attention to spray the ball about.

Antonio Rudiger’s ridiculous passing stats against Brighton

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2018/12/antonio-rudigers-ridiculous-passing-stats-brighton/

‘Why would I sign a contract with Chelsea? I am not even speaking to them’

ANTONIO RUDIGER has confirmed he is not in talks with Chelsea over signing a new contract.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1060269/Antonio-Rudiger-sign-contract-with-Chelsea-not-speaking-them

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Terry > Carvalho > Rüdiger

Anybody else think he is on his way to cementing a top 3 CB spot in the Roman Era?

but but but Luiz!

roflmaoooooooo

Yes if Rudiger gives us 4,5 more years at this level he is in the top 3 IMHO.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

but but but Luiz!

roflmaoooooooo

Yes if Rudiger gives us 4,5 more years at this level he is in the top 3 IMHO.

Not that he has much competition lol. Alex? Luiz? Cahill? Struggling to think of anybody beyond them. 4, 5 years... more like if he keeps it up till the end of this season, he's undisputed top 3 :P 

• 2 weeks later...

His been really shaky of late, missing every header, making unnecessary fouls in dangerous areas and losing his head occasionally. DL has bailed him up a few times in the last month. Needs proper competition to abolish that complacency that is setting into his game. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, DDA said:

For me Rudiger is in the bracket just below the top 5 CBs in the World.

1. Cahill

2. Smalling

3. Phil Jones

4. Lovren

5. Denis Odoi

Then you have Rudiger.

Btw @DDA, I want to pubicly apologize for taking shots at you earlier in that Jorginho thread. I was in a bad moment and it had nothing to do with you, I tend to impulsively become a douchebag when my head's not on right. I do respect your contribution here.

Nice list there also, I agree with it :lol: 

Just now, Pizy said:

Not often you see Toni struggle physically but he got manhandled by Rondon today. Not really his fault  because Rondon probably outweighs him massively. Hard to watch, though.

Now imagine somebody like AC or Ampadu instead of Rüdi. They'd get destroyed. Perfect example why a respectable EPL team needs to have at least one tank of a CB.

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Btw @DDA, I want to pubicly apologize for taking shots at you earlier in that Jorginho thread. I was in a bad moment and it had nothing to do with you, I tend to impulsively become a douchebag when my head's not on right. I do respect your contribution here.

Nice list there also, I agree with it :lol: 

Manpe bro, it's water under the bridge. I have been known to lose my head easily too. Appreciate the apology. :drunk:

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

@Vesper where would you rank Rüdi among world CBs?

my current top 25 CB's

1 Kalidou Koulibaly

2 Virgil Van Dijk

3 Samuel Umtiti 

4 Raphaël Varane

5 Matthijs de Ligt

6 Aymeric Laporte

7 Milan Škriniar

8 Lucas Hernández

9 Marquinhos

10 Alessio Romagnoli 

11  Dayot Upamecano