Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

Really worried. Christensen and Luiz are like clowns when playing together with neither being good enough to command a back line on their own. Azpilicueta will not have much influence playing from right back

We conceded 4 goals in the two matches Rudiger missed last time around

24 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Also on a side note...if Sarri was adamant about not playing Cahill anymore, why didnt we go in for another CB?? Total sham..I wouldn't trust Christensen and Luiz playing a game every 3-4 days with no sort of rotation between them

Sarri should have played Ampadu more, grrrrrr. Shame we can't call up Reece James. He can play CB.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Bring back Zouma for next season

This is now a must, due to the bans. I also think the board is going to cave in on Luiz and give him the 3 year contract extension he is demanding. They sure as hell better sell his arse in 2020, I cant take 3 more years of Azpi, Luiz, and Alonso as 3/4 of our back 4. Shoot me now. :(

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Also on a side note...if Sarri was adamant about not playing Cahill anymore, why didnt we go in for another CB?? Total sham..I wouldn't trust Christensen and Luiz playing a game every 3-4 days with no sort of rotation between them

Because we have ampadu. If we bought another CB just say goodbye to Ampadu

49 minutes ago, communicate said:

Because we have ampadu. If we bought another CB just say goodbye to Ampadu

I wont hold my breath waiting to see Ampadu making the starting line up. It has pretty much been 'good bye Ampadu'  for the majority of this season

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

I wont hold my breath waiting to see Ampadu making the starting line up. It has pretty much been 'good bye Ampadu'  for the majority of this season

Why? with Ruddiger out he become our 3rd choice CB. If we signed another CB then it is bye2 ampadu. 0 path for him to get to first 11. That is how you give youth a chance. 

On 5/1/2019 at 4:54 AM, communicate said:

Why? with Ruddiger out he become our 3rd choice CB. If we signed another CB then it is bye2 ampadu. 0 path for him to get to first 11. That is how you give youth a chance. 

I think Sarri sees Ampadu more as a 3rd choice backup for Jorginho. He has said it before. Theres even more evidence from his recent comments after Cahill got injured. He just said that Azpilicueta is our only available backup CB

17 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

I think Sarri sees Ampadu more as a 3rd choice backup for Jorginho. He has said it before. Theres even more evidence from his recent comments after Cahill got injured. He just said that Azpilicueta is our only available backup CB

Available being the key word, which ampadu is not