23 Issa Diop

24  Diego Godín

25 Stefan de Vrij

26 Thilo Kehrer

27 Clément Lenglet

28 Davinson Sánchez

29 Konstantinos Manolas

30 Rúben Dias

Are you glad we didn't get Manolas instead of Rüdiger? And where would Luiz rank?

12 minutes ago, manpe said:

Are you glad we didn't get Manolas instead of Rüdiger? And where would Luiz rank?

Luiz would be in the next 5 or 10. Purely for offensive/passing skill.

CB is by far the deepest postion in global football atm. CMF is next. Then winger.

33 minutes ago, manpe said:

Btw @DDA, I want to pubicly apologize for taking shots at you earlier in that Jorginho thread. I was in a bad moment and it had nothing to do with you, I tend to impulsively become a douchebag when my head's not on right. I do respect your contribution here.

Nice list there also, I agree with it :lol: 

Class act you manpe:clap:

11 minutes ago, manpe said:

I'd have Luiz before everyone 5-10 on your list tbh. No CB out there can do what he does on the ball consistently.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

I'd have Luiz before everyone 5-10 on your list tbh. No CB out there can do what he does on the ball consistently.

He is close to the top 30, but age scuppers him, as well as a history of crazy bad mistakes.

And you must not watch many other leagues to claim no other CB doesnt what he does on the ball.

That all said, no issues with him at all atm, he is a huge positive for us. We need to keep him for a year or maybe 2 more.

• 3 weeks later...

Chelsea should be ashamed of Bournemouth defeat, says Antonio Rudiger

Germany international challenges Blues to show their real faces with a lot on the line in a season-defining February

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11625058/chelsea-should-be-ashamed-of-bournemouth-defeat-says-antonio-rudiger

Yip they should ,simple answer to that , maybe stronger language but yeah ashamed fits fine. But its what they do now !

All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.

Winston Churchill

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea should be ashamed of Bournemouth defeat, says Antonio Rudiger

Germany international challenges Blues to show their real faces with a lot on the line in a season-defining February

German mentality. Losing is not acceptable. Hes fucking right they should be ashamed too. Bournemouth are a decent outfit but hardly the sort of team we should lose to full stop, never mind 4-0

53 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

German mentality. Losing is not acceptable. Hes fucking right they should be ashamed too. Bournemouth are a decent outfit but hardly the sort of team we should lose to full stop, never mind 4-0

4 nil is outrageously unacceptable, its shameful, especially to Bournemouth who didn't even have their best player in Wilson.

Antonio Rudiger apologised to Chelsea fans after they were humiliated 6-0 by Man City

https://www.givemesport.com/1452107-antonio-rudiger-apologised-to-chelsea-fans-after-they-were-humiliated-60-by-man-city?autoplay=on

im sorry im sorry im  sorry, its not me its you..sound familiar ffs

Antonio Rudiger involved in heated exchange with Chelsea fan after 6-0 Man City loss

https://www.goal.com/en/news/antonio-rudiger-involved-in-heated-exchange-with-chelsea-fan/dy1ju7864ub71wzz33678o0pk

'

The Blues defender was involved in an incident in Manchester as tensions ran high in a historic loss for the club

Antonio Rudiger was involved in a heated exchange with Chelsea supporter as he gave his match shirt to a fan as he went to apologise for an embarrassing 6-0 defeat to league leaders Manchester City.

The Blues defender was the last of many players including Eden Hazard, David Luiz, Cesar Azpilicueta and Marcos Alonso to go to apologise to the travelling support on Sunday.

Stewards at the Etihad Stadium stepped in to pull away from the supporter, who was shouting at the Chelsea centre back, as he handed his shirt over.

snip