Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Never seen this stuff in his locker! 

Was always useless in buildup but today 2 amazing assists and for first Kai goal basically should be another one. 

Positive signs. 

For crying out loud, it's against Barnsley. 

In the PL against tougher opponent like Liverpool, City, Untied and such  is when it matters. 

Whilst it was only Barnsley, Tammy played well today. For me, he isn't starting material for a top 4 club but he is a very good squad option atm and he still has time to develop. For me, a CF can only really be fully judged at 25/26, especially when they play as a lone CF, as it is similar to CB in that it requires a lot of physical strength and experience to play it properly.

For me, even if he only ends up long term as as CF2/3 that is good enough as a CF2 will cost you £35m+ these days. 

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Well, he needs to sign new contract because in 9 months he is in his final year. 

He has 2 years and 9 months left. There was a clause in his contract that was activated last season. SFL confirmed this in the Summer. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/10/tammy-abraham-activates-one-year-chelsea-contract-extension

Very well played today. Most importantly, his attitude was POSITIVE today. Completely unselfish, setting up Havertz for his goals.

This was a big departure from the second half of last season, where he was moaning and desperately trying to score, in order to win his place back.

It LOOKS like its going to be a tough competition between Tammy, Giroud and Werner for that CF role,  at least based on this match.

Might be a headache for Lampard, but one that's good for the club.

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

It is funny that our only striker that scored goals this season is still the most hated player at this club lol.

Tammy was great in Cup, today not so much. That was just a tap in. Olie also scored a goal and Timo won 2 penalties. 

I still believe and trust Tammy. In this game he didn't quite as much of the ball as he did in previous game.

I don't know why people hate him, I like him and support him. Well I supported and had confidence in Mitchy and Tammy is miles ahead of him!

• 2 weeks later...

Tammy is innocent here and should not be punished. He did not chose for that surprise party to happen. 
On a side note it’s absolutely ridiculous that close friends and families can not meet in a sensible way maintaining distance etc. we are all still adults. 

This  can end in a good, bad and expected way. 
 Good: Tammy and Chil are excluded from the England squad, sent home and can train with FL and the staff. 
bad: they have to attend the England games and are banned for league games just after finding some form in case of Chilwell.  Would be bonkers but It’s corrupted FA so who knows 

expected: fuck all happens 

Yawn. Surprise party or not he was still there and didn't object to it or tell people to call it off after finding out. Irresponsible. Do these guys think they are above the rules everyone else is following in the country? Obviously theres a minority not following it but when your representing clubs like Chelsea and Dortmund as well as your national team as well as being in the public eye, really really should have more sense. Not as if their brickies, IT consultants, sparkies or whatever that wont end up in the paper for such an event is it?

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Only problem are people who have to record them and take pictures to put it on social media. Without them, no story here. 

Story or no story, it was still dumb to be having a party in the current situation, especially when they were already told not to organize something with more than 6 people. If one of our players contracted the virus from something as silly as this, we would be cursing it because he would have to go into quarantine and maybe miss games for us.