Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

I can't understand the hate that a 22 year old youth player who has scored 16 goals and  6 assists in his first season with us, is getting on here. 

I mean, have I missed something or are fans on here just so negative. 

If I told you that a Chelsea youth striker scored 14 PL goals in 30 games, the last season, you would have thought I was joking. But now, people don't have to be given a new contract or want him sold or some other shit. 

Youth playeds need to be nurtured. They don't become world class overnight. Each of Tammy, mount, Reece, tomori have had their dip at one or anothef point of this season. It does not take away from the fact that they will be big part of the club's future. So stop complaining and spreading negativity and get behind the players for duck's sake

23 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

I can't understand the hate that a 22 year old youth player who has scored 16 goals and  6 assists in his first season with us, is getting on here. 

If I told you that a Chelsea youth striker scored 14 PL goals in 30 games, the last season, you would have thought I was joking. But now, people don't have to be given a new contract or want him sold or some other shit. 

Youth playeds need to be nurtured. They don't become world class overnight. Each of Tammy, mount, Reece, tomori have had their dip at one or anothef point of this season. It does not take away from the fact that they will be big part of the club's future. So stop complaining and spreading negativity and get behind the players for duck's sake

The problem is twofold. First is that too many people love to play fantasy manager and list all the players that they want us to buy and sell. When doing this I suspect a lot of them haven't really seen some of the players that they quote but because they have watched a couple of highlights, maybe a game or two, read the hype online and possibly played some game in which they become a great player, they must be had. I mean this is why you get people even beating up on someone like Mount who has shown a amazing dedication and has been run into the ground this season and sometimes they will even post a prospective line up for next year with only 1-3 players from this season in it. 

The second is that Tammy does have a few faults in his game that need ironing out. My main gripes are his off the ball running as from some reason he checks or stops his runs far too often and second is finishing as he is currently in the Andy Cole sort of situation where he needs three chances to get one goal. For me, Tammy has done well this season and next season having Giroud, Tammy and Werner as our options will be ok as that will give Tammy another year to prove he is cut out for the top end of the PL. 

Also, Tammy apparently has three years left as there was some clause that got activated when he played/scored a certain amount of goals: 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/07/10/revealed-clause-means-tammy-abraham-has-three-years-chelsea/

So there is also no need to think he has to be sold now to get best value. 

It is normal and the hate towards Chelsea youth academy is something I have been reading about since I am a member of this forum. I have read for instance that Ruben is a bad player in all parts of the field, including offense. Some of these experts realised that Ruben is not that bad after seeing him last season and I know even people in Germany that rate him highly, even though they hate Chelsea. Just youth bashing and most even have not watched a single youth game of Chelsea their whole life lol.

Boga was also not good enough for Chelsea fans and now he is Serie As best dribbler and people would have made fun of me if I said that he is a better dribbler than CR7 lol. Boga is still to this day our best dribbler that came out of Chelsea's academy and will be for many years to come. CHO was not even close.

Tammy gets a lot of hate since the beginning of the season. He is one of the most hated Chelsea players and you just have to read this thread to realise that. Funny thing is that Tammy is more of a Blue than all these Chelsea experts. Being in Blues academy since he was 7 years old and now scoring his goals for his club.

I think patience and Chelsea is not possible. United was very patient with Rashford and now he is a monster of a player that scores and assists as much as Mane and he has better dribbling stats. Chelsea does simply not love the youth like United love their youth.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

To the ones who might think we are too harsh on our youth - we are not. At least I am not. We defend players when we see they are up for it, fighting, trying to do something. This man, though... I would not be surprised at all if he went back to Villa when they go down. His level, based on the last months. Everything is just wrong about Abraham at the moment. Terribly wrong.

You what sums him up - the penalty against City at home. The ball bounces up with the keeper on the floor and he leaps forward lunging his foot somewhere in the direction of the ball and completely misses it.

I think his unorthodoxy made fernandinho panic and handle the ball lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk