John Terry

DavidEU

33, but I agree. Who would sign him (no Zenit jokes) and would his body be up to it?

All those years of putting his body on the line were always going to catch up with him. The fact that it has, till now, taken 7 weeks to recover from a 2-week injury may be an indication that it already is.

Besides, I think John is a very emotional guy. I am almost sure he would never play for a different club.

Don't know if he goes straight back into the team. Cahill and Ivanovic have done well in his absence.

That!

Doubt Benitez will throw Terry straight into the starting XI having just returned from a long lay off and especially when we are away at Stoke this weekend. Not the ideal game and place to be starting him immediately.

It still baffles me people play the "At least [insert player here] wouldn't cheat on his wife with his best mate's wife" card.

I have a couple of problems with this.

1. Bridge was never married to whatshername. And she was his ex-girlfriend at the time.

2. I'm pretty sure Lampsy is Terry's best mate...

I want to give Cahill - Terry a try. Maybe it's just me but I think Ivanovic has been shockingly bad last 2 games. Especially against QPR, I thought that was his worst game in a Chelsea shirt. Cahill hasn't been anything amazing either but he's def not been as bad as Ivan imo.