John Terry

DavidEU

OptaJoe @OptaJoe

17 - John Terry has scored more Premier League goals away from home than any other defender in the competition's history. Update.

2 - John Terry has scored his second ever Premier League brace, his first coming in November 2004 against Charlton. Rare.

Terry speaking about Rodgers ahead of the Liverpool game...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-john-terry-reveals-liverpools-1840483

...I know Brendan very well, he is a great manager and was brilliant for me and the other players. I can only speak highly of him.

"I am looking forward to seeing him again, because there were many ways he helped me, but three points is a must for us.

"When Jose was here, a couple of times I was left out of the side or injured and he'd pull me to one side. He did a nice little video of me scoring goals, making tackles and had a 15-20 minute chat with me.

"At the time, it was something nobody had ever done and it just goes to show his man-management, why he's doing so well and how well he'll do in the future.

"It's little things like that which, as a player, really give you a boost when you're down. He was a real gentleman.

"Even at that point, I was 100 per cent sure he would go on to be a manager in his own right. He was around quite a lot, fed off Jose and obviously learnt a lot from him.

"But you could see he had it in him to go on, his mannerisms around the players, he had a great rapport with the players at the training ground on a daily basis. He speaks a different language, too, which is an added bonus."

Chelsea captain John Terry snubs FA chairman David Bernstein in London

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8653524/

I read it in the morning! Gr8 job JT! How can that David Bernstein deny the court's decision! The court has ppl who are educated in Law and some FA man is denying them (I bet this whole decision was made by David Gill whispering in Bernstein's ear about what to do).