Chelsea 2-2 Spurs

Jase

I'm all for the rivalry, last nights atmosphere was tremendous but we need both the fight and desire of last night and the atmosphere like that every game next season. To even see Spurs that close just shows how far we have fallen, we must NOT let that happen again and have to watch this sort of shit unfold once again. I'm happy for Leicester but that's were it stops, what I want is a rejuvenated Chelsea from the word go next season and every single player to have a heart like a fucking lion and reclaim back what should be ours.

When Conte walks through that door on his first morning I want one thing from him before anything else....To change the mindset of these players and change them into a dynamic attacking force that teams fear. Last night in that second half it proved just how dangerous we look when we get players attacking teams and being proactive in our play. It shouldn't take for a local derby for this lot to be 'fired up' or to 'wreck their dreams' the bare minimum is passion and pride with a fuck load of desire.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

For all the euphoria tonight at depriving those N17 cunts of a title, perhaps a bit of perspective.

Last kick of the game, a 25 yard free kick, its 2-2 against our most hated rivals. Its played into the corner.

Sums up the season for me. Spineless, no burning desire for 3 points, clearout required.

I agree, I was annoyed they did not try to score but the fact we passed it was to really take the piss out of Spurs as if to say "we have stopped you winning the league" and the team wanted to reflect this by wasting time. We were winding them up and that would have wound them up more.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

On the contrary FB, I think it showed a burning desire to give us fans what we wanted. Namely, a mathematical end to Tottenham's title challenge. In the upcoming games against Sunderland, Liverpool or Leicester it would not be acceptable, but last night the ball into the corner was exactly the right decision to achieve that objective. Stopping Spurs was not one of our aims at the beginning of the season, but since they all went up in smoke this was all that was left. The secret to success in life is to get on with doing what you can do and not waste time crying over spilt milk.

We couldn't win the league last night, we couldn't qualify for Europe or achieve anything meaningful for ourselves, but we could deny Spurs. I'm glad the players understood the importance of that and glad that they refused to swap the certainty of taking a point, for an outside chance of grabbing a meaningless win. In a different circumstance, a different decision would be called for, but not yesterday. Yesterday, putting the ball into the corner and taking the point was the right choice. Well played lads. Mission accomplished.

Another mission was achieved last night too; the continuation of this most enjoyable of all rivalries. Spurs fans are going to be frustrated about the result, and angry about the way we reacted to it. They will seethe away and long to redress the balance. Good. I love the way these fixtures matter to both clubs. We've faced each other in cup finals, semi finals, a relegation four-pointer (as it was then), title deciders and mid-table mediocrities. Regardless of whether everything, or nothing, is at stake however these fixtures always matter in their own right. Love it. Long may it continue. Spurs will have their days too and when they do, they will, quite rightly, crow about them. Good. It's all part of the fun, part of what makes these fixtures such magnificent occasions. The more it hurts when you loose, the more pleasure it brings when you win. Last night can only enhance the rivalry and I'm grateful.

Well the rivalry I have known about since 1967. I have seen a young Chelsea kid have a pint of beer poured over his head by several burly fat Spurs fans walking to Shit Hart Lane along Seven Sisters Road. I have had rucks with them in the 80s -so yeah I know about the rivalry -they are scum.

Last night I wanted Willian to smash a third with the last kick-that would have been the icing on the cake, -and better than passing it to the corner imo

Yeah this totally made up a bit for a woeful season. 

Still sucks we are not in the CL, but it would not matter much if we are able to keep our players like Hazard, Costa, Courtois and Fabregas for next season. No doubt they will be better and hopefully we buy some good players. 

You don't need a lot of money, if no one has learned from Atletico and Leciester you never will. Just do the proper scouting and buy the right players for your team. 

6 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Well the rivalry I have known about since 1967. I have seen a young Chelsea kid have a pint of beer poured over his head by several burly fat Spurs fans walking to Shit Hart Lane along Seven Sisters Road. I have had rucks with them in the 80s -so yeah I know about the rivalry -they are scum.

Last night I wanted Willian to smash a third with the last kick-that would have been the icing on the cake, -and better than passing it to the corner imo

If it had gone in. :)

If it had not gone in but, instead, had led to a counter from which they scored, then that would have been too horrible to contemplate. I'm just saying that the chance of getting a win, when a win wasn't really necessary, was not worth the risk of defeat, no matter how small that risk was.

The things you've gone through are disappointing, upsetting and sad but will sound all too familiar to those of us who lived through those times. No matter who we support. Indeed, I bet there are Tottenham followers who could recount similarly bad experiences suffered at the hands of Chelsea fans. People who behave like that understand tribal behaviour, but they don't understand the fun of rivalry and banter. I'd just like to reiterate that my enjoyment of the Chelsea - Spurs games is nothing to do with ugly attitudes like those you have been unfortunate enough to encounter.

3 minutes ago, edetarod said:

anyone else got reminded of Hazard's goal against MU in the FA cup?

The first one that came to my mind was the one against Liverpool in 2-1 win at home.

I will during the Summer write a massive post why I hate Spurs. I grew up not far from Wembley so me and my mates used to bunk into the big games it was a piece of piss. So England games mainly but one year we went what was the Milk Cup final in 1981 Spurs vs Liverpool one of my pals being a Spurs fan. (the two teams that I despise most). The yids lost after extra time and once we got out of the ground they were kicking the shit of any lone or couple of Liverpool fans they saw we are talking grown pissed up men against teenagers it was horrible.  I was 15 at the time and used to go home and away with Chelsea and even with our reputation we never would stoop this low.

We started walking to Wembley high road when this car stops my mate who was about 20 yards in front of us started talking to them. He had a wedge haircut which was very popular with Scousers at the time so he says to me '' These blokes want a light'' when this bloke at the back after hearing our accents says'' It's ok lads we thought you were Scousers if you see any of those cunts give them this and he produced a massive knife.

So basically if we were Scousers (God forbid) they were quite prepared to carve up schoolkids. Tottenham fans are scum they have a pack mentality and only go for it when they have the numbers have a look at that video from Wembley Park tube station last year when that geezer starts whacking a women and some other innocent Chelsea fans.

5 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I will during the Summer write a massive post why I hate Spurs. I grew up not far from Wembley so me and my mates used to bunk into the big games it was a piece of piss. So England games mainly but one year we went what was the Milk Cup final in 1981 Spurs vs Liverpool one of my pals being a Spurs fan. (the two teams that I despise most). The yids lost after extra time and once we got out of the ground they were kicking the shit of any lone or couple of Liverpool fans they saw we are talking grown pissed up men against teenagers it was horrible.  I was 15 at the time and used to go home and away with Chelsea and even with our reputation we never would stoop this low.

We started walking to Wembley high road when this car stops my mate who was about 20 yards in front of us started talking to them. He had a wedge haircut which was very popular with Scousers at the time so he says to me '' These blokes want a light'' when this bloke at the back after hearing our accents says'' It's ok lads we thought you were Scousers if you see any of those cunts give them this and he produced a massive knife.

So basically if we were Scousers (God forbid) they were quite prepared to carve up schoolkids. Tottenham fans are scum they have a pack mentality and only go for it when they have the numbers have a look at that video from Wembley Park tube station last year when that geezer starts whacking a women and some other innocent Chelsea fans.

It's depressing. Of course the usual tactic was just to ask you the time.

I got asked the time by Chelsea fans, at a home game once. I was in the west stand because the non-Chelsea mate I was with that day didn't fancy The Shed. It was first game of the season vs Sunderland. Paul Cannoville scored the winner so the long arm, hairy knuckle, brigade were already wound up. I had the right accent so here I am to tell the tale. Another day I was on my own in the East stand because I'd won a ticket and wanted to give it a try. A group of Chelsea low lifes gathered around me with one in particular egging the others on to have a go. I got up, left the east stand then walked round to The Shed and The White Wall where my mates were. Morons are everywhere.

"Chelsea have been charged for failing to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion."

This happend twice last year. I'm still waiting FA to release a statement like this about Spurs. Seriously, they can suck my dick if they don't charge them.

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

"Chelsea have been charged for failing to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion."

This happend twice last year. I'm still waiting FA to release a statement like this about Spurs. Seriously, they can suck my dick if they don't charge them.

Spurs will be charged automatically. There is no decision for the FA to make. Five or more bookings and you're up before the beak.

Hope we see that 2nd half passion nxt season plus afew new world class cb's&dm/cm+,hope the book gets chucked at pochettino&spurs players ,dirty cfcunts

49 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Spurs will be charged automatically. There is no decision for the FA to make. Five or more bookings and you're up before the beak.

Yes, i know that, but i think there should be an "extra" punishment. Not because it's Spurs, not because it' happened to Chelsea, but what they did was simply unaccaptable. Four yellow card after the 87th minute, pushing Hiddink, etc. It was a disgrace.

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yes, i know that, but i think there should be an "extra" punishment. Not because it's Spurs, not because it' happened to Chelsea, but what they did was simply unaccaptable. Four yellow card after the 87th minute, pushing Hiddink, etc. It was a disgrace.

Ah OK, sorry.