Chelsea 2-2 Spurs

Jase

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On May 2, 2016 at 7:05 PM, manpe said:

Chelsea still involved in a decisive title race role. Never boring with this club. A season to forget has all of a sudden become a season to remember, for different reasons.

We truly are HollyWood FC. 

Some deluded Yid cunt phoned up TalkSport last night saying we are a disgrace for cheering on Leicester, singing their name and that we weren't even the biggest team in London because Spurs, Arsenal and WHU are bigger. :lol:

Alright mate, I mean if roles were reversed you lot wouldn't do the same right? Fucking oxygen thief.....

19 hours ago, Captain Ahmed said:

The Dirty Side of the Derby

What the heck was Vorm's problem in the end?
He looked like he was about to burst into tears. 

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

FA have charged us and Spurs for failing to control our players. Dembele charged for alleged violent conduct.

And Lamela gets away with it? Typical. Costa would've been banned for 3+ if he walked over a players hand like that.

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

And Lamela gets away with it? Typical. Costa would've been banned for 3+ if he walked over a players hand like that.

And no ban for Pochettino either,if that was Jose he'd deffo be slapped with a fine and ban ffs,also that Cfcunt Vertonghen should have got a Fffffin slapping,and whoever knocked over our Gus should get some! 9 yellow cards should get a points deduction 4sure fcuk these silly £££ fines!

This 'Failing to control your players' is another absolute load of bollocks that will never ever stop. If you see two opposition lads pushing and shoving it's automatic that fellow team mates go flying in to break it up/have their piece of the action. Do they actually think they are going stand aside biting their fucking nails and waiting for the ref to sort it? It's a cash cow money making mission for the FA that has it's own branding. They are actually doing the ref a fucking favor by trying to pull players apart and stop it escalating, but what they do is class it as this and BANG...every fucker gets fined.

On 03/05/2016 at 0:37 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

If it had gone in. :)

If it had not gone in but, instead, had led to a counter from which they scored, then that would have been too horrible to contemplate. I'm just saying that the chance of getting a win, when a win wasn't really necessary, was not worth the risk of defeat, no matter how small that risk was.

Well we'll have to differ on that then. I want my team to win. What are the odds of Sp*ds getting a break away and scoring 5000/1 ? :D

How the fucking fuck have Walker, Rose and Lamela got away with their antics. If that had been Costa we'd be looking at a lengthy ban

Ruud Gullit is spot on  "I counted 6 red cards for Spurs last night and they didn't even get one. If that was Chelsea, it would never be forgotten."

Was out of town for almost a week and couldn't watch the match, but boy what a great result. Once again Chelsea was the one to fuck Spurs over. This is what we, the fans, wanted and I'm so proud that the players understood and showed so much passion, even if it was late in the season. But for a greater cause :). Arsenal & Spurs failing miserably makes this season a bit more digestible I guess. Now the last thing I would love to see this season is City missing on top 4 with Guardiola taking over an aging squad playing Europa League. God that would be wonderful.