Chelsea 2-2 Spurs

Jase

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

haha not mine... from leicester fans!

Ok, if it's from Leicester fans.

I had flashbacks of Sp*rs doing that for the Champions League final.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a classic!

But wow, the opposition's players don't deserve to be called champions with that fucked up attitude.

I'm mostly happy for Eden, he's 1-2 seasons away from becoming a true Chelsea legend. We can only hope.

UP THE BLUES!!

The meltdown at thefightingcock is hilarious. 

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/the-mighty-spurs-vs-chavs-fc-away-2nd-may-16.17708/

"Chelsea players were demented like they were playing a final, the chelsea fans were probably cheering because they've already bought their season tickets for Leicester next year the fickle glory hunting shits."

Celebrated like we won the league. Felt so good. The most I've enjoyed a game the entire season. These feelings are the ones that you get when you're winning things, and it's why we need to get back on top next season.

Hazard is so good. Plain and simple. Kind of scary how much better we are with him.

We need so much more quality next year.

Side note: Absolutely disgusting from Spurs. Dier should have been sent off just for challenge on hazard. Then should have gotten his second yellow at end. Dembele should be suspended for the eye-gouge. Lamela should be suspended too. Ridiculous. Poch also shouldn't be running on the field. Should have been sent to the stands. This was shocking from clattenburg and the referee crew (they couldn't see the dembele incident though)

We have been so bad this season but still managed to ruin North London. Seriously if Spurs can't even beat us with the state that we are in right now, then you wonder when will they ever do it?

P.s. Told you so @Pizy. So much for your paranoia in the last few weeks.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

We have been so bad this season but still managed to ruin North London. Seriously if Spurs can't even beat us with the state that we are in right now, then you wonder when will they ever do it?

P.s. Told you so @Pizy. So much for your paranoia in the last few weeks.

Hahaha!

Man, Hazard looks back to the real deal version of last season. He was untouchable after coming on. I'm looking forward to seeing him under Conte. Just need to get him some bloody help in the transfer market! 

Wow. I'm happy to see we showed our balls. Glad no one was seriously hurt.

More atrocious Costa dribbling, more pathetic CM play from Jon Obi along with some crap defending on the back line.  But it was a finally a good result and it's gratifying that we've helped Leicester City win the title.

On to next season.

For all you younger fans that tonight in a nutshell is why us old boys hate Tottenham more than any other team. They completely lost their discipline and so did their idiotic fans that fighting cock forum surpasses Rawk for bile and bullshit.

For all the euphoria tonight at depriving those N17 cunts of a title, perhaps a bit of perspective.

Last kick of the game, a 25 yard free kick, its 2-2 against our most hated rivals. Its played into the corner.

Sums up the season for me. Spineless, no burning desire for 3 points, clearout required.

SIX..  amazing things about tonight:

1. Eden Hazard is back to his best again! I simply cannot stop seeing his goal on Twitter! It's simply a thing of beauty.

2. Tottenham are sore losers! (Not the game, but the title).. it showed today because I can literally count the number of players with both hands, who acted like a complete twat both during and after the game:

• Kyle Walker right off the bat, for stomping on Pedro, and then five minutes later, hacking him down.. only got a booking!
  • Moussa Dembele clearly tried to scratch Diego Costa's face at Full Time!
  • Danny Rose pushed Guus Hiddink and took a tumble over the dugout seats!
  • Ryan Mason hacked down Hazard more than three times during the last 15 minutes of the game... only got a booking!

3. Willian hates Tottenham... clearly... showing the Champions Sash to the Spurs supporters! What class!!

4. The fact that we have now stopped Liverpool and Tottenham.. two of my most hated clubs the chance to win a league trophy is beyond impeccable! 

5. Even during our worst season in 30 years, Arsenal and Tottenham have failed to beat us home AND away!

6. We helped a former manager, Claudio Ranieri win the league title with Leicester City. Let's not forget Robert Huth and Mark Schwarzer.. both former blues!

Very slow start to the game, being 0-2 behind at half time.. but loved how we made a comeback! I can now forget any bad thing that's happened this season.. if it's meant that we have stopped Tottenham from winning the Premier League!

Over to you, Antonio Conte! 

8 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

For all you younger fans that tonight in a nutshell is why us old boys hate Tottenham more than any other team. They completely lost their discipline and so did their idiotic fans that fighting cock forum surpasses Rawk for bile and bullshit.

Glad they exposed themselves for the scum they truly are again. Was getting bored of the media wankfest.

Chelsea still involved in a decisive title race role. Never boring with this club. A season to forget has all of a sudden become a season to remember, for different reasons.

For all the euphoria tonight at depriving those N17 cunts of a title, perhaps a bit of perspective.

Last kick of the game, a 25 yard free kick, its 2-2 against our most hated rivals. Its played into the corner.

Sums up the season for me. Spineless, no burning desire for 3 points, clearout required.

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Agreed F,B,especially about the massive clear out. Can honestly say everyone in the starting eleven's place is in jeopardy next season bar maybe Fabregas who I don't particularly like or rate but I think Conte does.

16 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It is fine just for today though ^_^