Chelsea 2-2 Spurs

Jase

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Leicester, Congratulations and congratulations to Ranieri, a very deserved title. It hurts to hand the title to another club but least we personally handed the title to them through this match.

To Chelsea, great fight back to continue the 26 years tradition. But let's put this disgraceful season behind and get back in there. 

To spuds, piss off you salty butt-hurt fools. Lamela, Dier, and Dembele how did they finish the match? How did Tottenham  finish with 11 men? 

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Next time I have a steak and the waiter asks how would I like it ? I shall say very rare as rare as a Tottenham win at Stamford Bridge.

as salty as their fans:D

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Next time I have a steak and the waiter asks how would I like it ? I shall say very rare as rare as a Tottenham win at Stamford Bridge.

Who was prime minister whan they last won a championship ? Disraeli ?

Hazard scores the goal that wins the title for the second season in a row !!

Delighted for Ranieri, a true gentleman who was hard done by at the Bridge. He was just there at the wrong time.

And I am soooooo happy for the Spurs.....Hateful shower of knuckle draggers.We give them a 2-0 lead and they still bottle it

Their club must be fined over their thuggish behaviour tonight. If it were us we'd be roasted by everybody.