The Conte Thread

18 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

So emerson would stay with us because I do not think they will buy him if Conte leaves.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Look on the bright side, that means we won't sign Chilwell. :Goober:

Am sure Emerson can be easily offered to other Italian clubs. Won't even cost much at all.

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

even though he is a master mind and won us a title with idiots like Alonso and Moses, 

The fact that he shown he can get not so great squad/players punching makes his behavior in those last 5 months 100x worse.

4 hours ago, killer1257 said:

So emerson would stay with us because I do not think they will buy him if Conte leaves.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I think inter board would have been well aware that Conte might not be their manager next year, so don't think the transfer was just due to Conte. Also, emerson has a lot of interests from the likes of Napoli and Juve.

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:
Report: Conte defrauded of 30m Euro

He lost all the money he got from our sacking! 

https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/calcio/inter/conte-periodo-nero-truffato-a-londra-a-rischio-30-milioni-di-euro_22188508-202002a.shtml

Conte , along with seven others including Superb Sport Limited, appealed to the commercial court of London after realizing that he had ended up in a scam that Massimo Bochicchio , an Italian financier who owns multiple investment companies, allegedly carried out through his Kidman company.

According to the reconstructions, the manager has promised fruitful, high-yielding investments that would have led to a payment of 33.1 million euros by June 30, 2020 that never actually arrived. At that point the eight "scammed" elements tried to request at least the sums invested, but discovered that even the email address provided was false.

In this alleged scam there are also some false documents of HSBC , one of the most important investment banks in the world where Bochicchio himself worked in the past. The same credit institution explained at trial that it has no role in Kidman or that it has any kind of connection through its subsidiaries and Bochicchio himself denied HSBC's involvement at trial. The money entrusted to him was invested in other ways.

Bochicchio should have paid his debt by the end of July, but he did not and the order for payment was launched. Assets worth 60 million euros frozen, including the London villa where Conte lived during his time at Chelsea and current accounts stopped. Among the payments to be made there would be 30.5 million euros to Conte.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jason said:

The only Chelsea manager to have beaten Klopp's Liverpool in the Premier League in the last 5 years...

Probably sat thinking they sacked me for Sarri and then him for Lampard, wanting different styles of football but yet Lampard was trying to set his team up like how he did 😂

11 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Probably sat thinking they sacked me for Sarri and then him for Lampard, wanting different styles of football but yet Lampard was trying to set his team up like how he did 😂

tbf i love Conte's style. So quick, powerful and resilient. what i didnt like is how unprofessionally he conducted his business and how he always watned washed up players like Candreva and Llorente. If Lampard who is handling himself extremely professionally and has signed only good or great players so far, can emulate Conte's counter attacking style, I would be over the moon.

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

For all of Sarri's flaws and Lampard's erraticness, they are infinity times more preferable than Conte's 17/18 persona.

I see Conte here as two manager's, 16/17 Conte was as good as Jose 1.0, 17/18 Conte was as bad as Scolari.