Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kostas Manolas


Tomo
 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Roma wants 35m for Nainggolan and we bid 23m and that makes sense for you?

 

Yes, it makes a perfect sense. Let's say you go to the market in Morocco with your girlfriend. She sees a necklace and wants it it. You go to the man and ask him how much it costs. He says 30€. You know that's too much for this necklace, in reality it's worth around 20€. That's why you say you'll give him 15€ (a bit less than it's worth or you risk pissing off the seller) for it. He declines and says that it's 30€. That's when you go to the guy next to him and ask him how much his necklace is, he names the price but it isn't important, because you only want to show the first seller that you have options. Then you come back to the first seller and say, okay I offer you 20€. 99% of the time you will get it for lower than first asking price. That's how you make deals. In your case you would buy the necklace for 30€ and lose 10€ that you could spend on the dinner with your girlfriend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Melanicus said:

 

Yes, it makes a perfect sense. Let's say you go to the market in Morocco with your girlfriend. She sees a necklace and wants it it. You go to the man and ask him how much it costs. He says 30€. You know that's too much for this necklace, in reality it's worth around 20€. That's why you say you'll give him 15€ (a bit less than it's worth or you risk pissing off the seller) for it. He declines and says that it's 30€. That's when you go to the guy next to him and ask him how much his necklace is, he names the price but it isn't important, because you only want to show the first seller that you have options. Then you come back to the first seller and say, okay I offer you 20€. 99% of the time you will get it for lower than first asking price. That's how you make deals. In your case you would buy the necklace for 30€ and lose 10€ that you could spend on the dinner with your girlfriend.

Exactly this - it seems people no longer understand the 'art of negotiation' :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

If you believe the transfer rumors, we're basically buying Roma this summer... 

I think that Salah lad would be useful at our right wing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Chelsea are pushing for a deal to sign Kosta Manolas and his club Roma have already chosen a replacement. [TMW]

Kosta Manolas has turned down a contract offer from Roma and is seriously considering a move to Chelsea and Antonio Conte. [TMW]

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea are pushing for a deal to sign Kosta Manolas and his club Roma have already chosen a replacement. [TMW]

Kosta Manolas has turned down a contract offer from Roma and is seriously considering a move to Chelsea and Antonio Conte. [TMW]

Roma just got Juan Jesus maybe he will be manolas replacement if Roma sells manolas 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, No?
Although, given how we are seemingly failing to get our main targets, I guess we have no other choice.
In June I had listed a number of defenders we could've targeted; Bailly, Umtiti, Marquinhos, Koulibaly. Now my only hope is we're going to be smart enough and get Mustafi. Unless there is still hope for Koulibaly.
Manolas is better than Rudiger, and I'm not showering him with praise with that comment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, the wes said:

Roma just got Juan Jesus maybe he will be manolas replacement if Roma sells manolas 

Doubt it. More like a replacement for Rudiger while he is out injured and they need more cover at CB and at LB too. If Roma are playing hard ball over Nainggolan, they will do the same with Manolas.

However saying that, if they by Nacho, they may be willing to sell however I imagine they will want huge money for him but he would be worth it. Sick and tired of getting excited by potential deals only to see it be thwarted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Please, No?
Although, given how we are seemingly failing to get our main targets, I guess we have no other choice.
In June I had listed a number of defenders we could've targeted; Bailly, Umtiti, Marquinhos, Koulibaly. Now my only hope is we're going to be smart enough and get Mustafi. Unless there is still hope for Koulibaly.
Manolas is better than Rudiger, and I'm not showering him with praise with that comment.

We are running outta cb to chase now ffs do rate  you Höwedes has a cb??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...