Kostas Manolas

Tomo

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Leif said:

What game? Stats vs. what you see with your eyes? In this case, Lukaku's better than Messi now; Cahill's better than Christensen. Wylan Cyprien completed more dribbles than Hazard last season, I guess we've found his potential replacement :clown:

You're trying to create a game to avoid a strong and informed opinion, which you don't have.

You judge a player based on Youtube.

I'm not sure about this transfer because I don't know him.

But....I think these is a good transfer policy.  Have a bunch of targets.  Let another club (not English, PSG, Madrid, or Barca) negotiate the transfer fee.  Then come in a little higher and steal the deal.  Will still be less than what we get quoted right off the bat.

15 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

You judge a player based on Youtube.

No, I judge a player off of 40 games, then share his worst moments with you via Youtube, because there is no other popular video-sharing site that I could post here and have work. Are you 15?

What do you judge him off of, may I ask? Fifa? Watching him? Other people's opinions?

1 hour ago, Leif said:

No, I judge a player off of 40 games, then share his worst moments with you via Youtube, because there is no other popular video-sharing site that I could post here and have work. Are you 15?

What do you judge him off of, may I ask? Fifa? Watching him? Other people's opinions?

I'm sure you haven't watched 10 games of Manolas,how do i judge him? Simple i have been watching  Manolas since he has signed with Roma back in 2014 to be more precise i watch Serie A a lot. You find a lot of bad moments about Messi on Youtube does that make him bad?

4 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I'm sure you haven't watched 10 games of Manolas,how do i judge him? Simple i have been watching  Manolas since he has signed with Roma back in 2014 to be more precise i watch Serie A a lot. You find a lot of bad moments about Messi on Youtube does that make him bad?

Are you trolling?

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

What kind of argument is this? I could have asked you the same.

We're not arguing. 

I've stated twice now I've watched 40+ full games of his. Your rebuttal is made out of air; you watch a lot of Serie A. I watch a lot of Premier League - it doesn't mean I know shit about Southampton, Stoke City or Everton's niche players by default. You're not adding anything here, just taking away.

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

We're not arguing. 

I've stated twice now I've watched 40+ full games of his. Your rebuttal is made out of air; you watch a lot of Serie A. I watch a lot of Premier League - it doesn't mean I know shit about Southampton, Stoke City or Everton's niche players by default. You're not adding anything here, just taking away.

You asked me how i judge a Manolas didn't you? so i replied saying that i watch a lot of Serie A and that i have been following Manolas since he signed for Roma. He didn't have a good 2016/2017 season but he still one of the best CB in Serie A.

You've specifically watched Manolas since he signed? You've been watching that many Roma games, and honed in specifically on Manolas all this time, instead of their handful of quality players? Why? They're my '2nd' team if I ever had one; you sound like a casual Serie A observer. No Roma fan considers Manolas to be one of the best centre backs in Serie A. I can list 10+ right now who're better, but this conversation's done.*

*So i'll list them for my own amusement.

Miranda, Rudiger, Romagnoli, Antei, Bonucci, Vrij, Conti, Caldara, Koulibaly, Fazio, Chiellini, Rugani, Benatia. Samir...

and then there's Manolas.:drunk:

14 minutes ago, Leif said:

You've specifically watched Manolas since he signed? You've been watching that many Roma games, and honed in specifically on Manolas all this time, instead of their handful of quality players? Why? They're my '2nd' team if I ever had one; you sound like a casual Serie A observer. No Roma fan considers Manolas to be one of the best centre backs in Serie A. I can list 10+ right now who're better, but this conversation's done.*

Miranda, Rudiger, Romagnoli, Antei, Bonucci, Vrij, Conti, Caldara, Koulibaly, Fazio, Chiellini, Rugani, Benatia. Samir...

I thought Conti was a wingback? 

3 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I thought Conti was a wingback? 

He was indeed, but the formation changed for a large chunk of the season & he played in a back 3, no different from Azpilicueta.

Since joining Roma Manolas has been constantly one of the best defenders in Serie A.

Unfortunately it seems the reason he didn't join Zenith was he doesn't want to live in Russia and not Chelsea trying to hijack the move.

3 hours ago, Leif said:

What's your verdict on Rüdiger? We are now being linked with him. How does he compare to Cahill and Christensen?

9 hours ago, Leif said:

He was indeed, but the formation changed for a large chunk of the season & he played in a back 3, no different from Azpilicueta.

conti what? no 

from the list you made i understand many things 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You