Tomo
Followers 0

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

what do you mean with cleanout??

He means that only Zouma, Azpi and young Aina are worth wearing Chelsea shirt ? we will need a two defenders almost certainly ... if we play 3 at the back we need 2 CBs or 1CB and LB if we play 4 at the back ;) maybe Miazga and Cahill will show something more than Terry, Đilo and Ivke

1 minute ago, jernej93 said:

He means that only Zouma, Azpi and young Aina are worth wearing Chelsea shirt ? we will need a two defenders almost certainly ... if we play 3 at the back we need 2 CBs or 1CB and LB if we play 4 at the back ;) maybe Miazga and Cahill will show something more than Terry, Đilo and Ivke

424..Ivanovic JT (cahill) manolas (zouma) azpi

willian             kante (matic) fabregas (mikel)               cuadrado

hazard diego costa..

2 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

what do you mean with cleanout??

I want a bloody good clear out! What we should have done last transfer window.

Get rid of Oscar,Mikel,Bane,Cahill,Pedro,Baba,Papy. even JT

We need desperatly 3 stron fast defenders if we are going to be anywhere near where we should be or to haveContes system work. Our defence is shocking.

2 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

424..Ivanovic JT (cahill) manolas (zouma) azpi

willian             kante (matic) fabregas (mikel)               cuadrado

hazard diego costa..

Please no :D Azpi on right, Ivanovic and JT can't play first team if we want to achieve something :)

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I want a bloody good clear out! What we should have done last transfer window.

Get rid of Oscar,Mikel,Bane,Cahill,Pedro,Baba,Papy. even JT

We need desperatly 3 stron fast defenders if we are going to be anywhere near where we should be or to haveContes system work. Our defence is shocking.

well look i make an example.. when conte arrives to juve bonucci was a disaster..mistakes in every game..in two years with conte bonucci has become a fantastic player..

JT made renewel because conte will use him as an example for all the other players..pedro and oscar i agree with you they're embarassing..mikel with athletic work of conte will be useful imho..

2 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Please no :D Azpi on right, Ivanovic and JT can't play first team if we want to achieve something :)

italians said the same things about pellè and eder..they made a huge european tournament..you can trust in conte, he is the best coach in the world..no doubt..

Antonio had something to work on with Leo, something to unearth.
With Ivanovic you can't unearth anything but fathomless depths of shite.
Cahill might improve, slightly. I definitely am looking forward to see what can be done with Zouma, if nothing got damaged permanently in him it's going to be fantastic. 

Antonio had something to work on with Leo, something to unearth.

With Ivanovic you can't unearth anything but fathomless depths of shite.

Cahill might improve, slightly. I definitely am looking forward to see what can be done with Zouma, if nothing got damaged permanently in him it's going to be fantastic. 

Like you said if the injury hasn't damaged his knee something permanent, Zouma is literally like a new exciting signing for us.

3 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

well look i make an example.. when conte arrives to juve bonucci was a disaster..mistakes in every game..in two years with conte bonucci has become a fantastic player..

JT made renewel because conte will use him as an example for all the other players..pedro and oscar i agree with you they're embarassing..mikel with athletic work of conte will be useful imho..

italians said the same things about pellè and eder..they made a huge european tournament..you can trust in conte, he is the best coach in the world..no doubt..

JT I understand as Conte will use him in changng room and his fighting passion but I wold gladly let the others go.

We have been lacking depth for ages. Its just not good enough to have a bench of players. We need players that can offer alternatives to the players on the field. Not ones that at their very best are a mirror image.

Other clubs seem to have managed it.

29 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

JT I understand as Conte will use him in changng room and his fighting passion but I wold gladly let the others go.

We have been lacking depth for ages. Its just not good enough to have a bench of players. We need players that can offer alternatives to the players on the field. Not ones that at their very best are a mirror image.

Other clubs seem to have managed it.

kantè, batshuai, manolas (?).. what else?? 

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I'd be happy with  defenders now. A CB and LB/LWB

a LB like de sciglio could be a great option..for 15 mil they sell him..

5 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

a LB like de sciglio could be a great option..for 15 mil they sell him..

23 and captain he must have learned something since he was thought to be lacking dicipline.But I thought he did good when I see him in Euros. And he can also play LB/RB too

2 hours ago, Azpinator said:

Leonardo Bonucci.

seh aspitt e sper..  (trad. wait and hope)

kulibalì,manolas,ranocchia caceres.. imho these are the options..i suggest manolas but caceres could be a good bet 

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

seh aspitt e sper..  (trad. wait and hope)

kulibalì,manolas,ranocchia caceres.. imho these are the options..i suggest manolas but caceres could be a good bet 

In no way is Il Compasso (Rannochia) or Caceres a better pick compared to Manolas. The greek may be rash, but he is tons better than the two picks suggested.

14 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

In no way is Il Compasso (Rannochia) or Caceres a better pick compared to Manolas. The greek may be rash, but he is tons better than the two picks suggested.

of course but they're free and available..manolas costs a lot and maybe roma doesn't sell him..