Kostas Manolas

Tomo

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

It's not to much we need to buy him if we are complaining about how much players cost we wont sign anyone.If they want 40m give them 40m.

I don't want to sound bad here but have you ever disagreed with anyone we are linked too? I think if you had the reigns at CFC we would have about two thousand players.

20 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I don't want to sound bad here but have you ever disagreed with anyone we are linked too? I think if you had the reigns at CFC we would have about two thousand players.

Why should i disagree with signing Manolas?

2 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Why should i disagree with signing Manolas?

It's not just Manolas but nigh on everyone we are linked too you think we should sign.

By the way, if our ceiling is signing Manolas we should give in, he's an average defender in an average league...He's simply not that good, and not worth that money.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's not just Manolas but nigh on everyone we are linked too you think we should sign.

By the way, if our ceiling is signing Manolas we should give in, he's an average defender in an average league...He's simply not that good, and not worth that money.

Average defender and average league? :lol::lol: Do you actually watch the Serie A or Manolas?

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Average defender and average league? :lol::lol: Do you actually watch the Serie A or Manolas?

Yep, unfortunately I watch SerieA every week, I put myself through that torture and it's been like watching us last season, for years.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Yep, unfortunately I watch SerieA every week, I put myself through that torture and it's been like watching us last season, for years.

I don't believe you.You can't say that Manolas is average.

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

It's not to much we need to buy him if we are complaining about how much players cost we wont sign anyone.If they want 40m give them 40m.

tell it to roman... meanwhile he wants to buy nainggolan for 20 mil haha

4 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Everyone is buying players except us.

That's where your impatience is showing. I get the impression it's just signings you want and in large quantity, rather than the right areas and right money.

This ain't FIFA or Football Manager, this is real life, and whilst CFC are still CFC we aren't a big pull anymore, deals are now going to be even more complex than ever before, remember that.

Just now, Special Juan said:

That's where your impatience is showing. I get the impression it's just signings you want and in large quantity, rather than the right areas and right money.

This ain't FIFA or Football Manager, this is real life, and whilst CFC are still CFC we aren't a big pull anymore, deals are now going to be even more complex than ever before, remember that.

Yea,lets wait till august and then try and sign someone.Now we need to sign players we need to be back next season and how do you mean i only want signings?

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

Yea,lets wait till august and then try and sign someone.Now we need to sign players we need to be back next season and how do you mean i only want signings?

Just because we haven't signed a player by 25th May doesn't mean we aren't going too, we will, but we don't have certain pulling power of the CL anymore, and that is huge no matter what.

Of course we have lot's of money, a new manager, but in amongst all of this and in the 'striking a deal for the new player' we need this 'Player' to buy into the direction of the club, and whilst we are going for these players the big sharks are circling with sharper teeth than ours.

The bit where you say you only want signings come from me quoting your post that says "Everyone is signing players except us"

You need to be more patient, stop throwing your money at every prostitute you see and wait for the right time.

Actually this is the time where we should wrap up 1 or 2 signings of at least 4 needed. And i don't mean players for the loan army, players for the first XI.
If before the euro we've signed no one this could be a very long summer.

But not Manolas, we should be nowhere near him. or Lukaku.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Just because we haven't signed a player by 25th May doesn't mean we aren't going too, we will, but we don't have certain pulling power of the CL anymore, and that is huge no matter what.

Of course we have lot's of money, a new manager, but in amongst all of this and in the 'striking a deal for the new player' we need this 'Player' to buy into the direction of the club, and whilst we are going for these players the big sharks are circling with sharper teeth than ours.

The bit where you say you only want signings come from me quoting your post that says "Everyone is signing players except us"

You need to be more patient, stop throwing your money at every prostitute you see and wait for the right time.

Yea i agree that we need to be patient but other clubs will sign the players we want and need and then who are we gonna sign?

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

Yea i agree that we need to be patient but other clubs will sign the players we want and need and then who are we gonna sign?

Well if other clubs get our targets that's our own fault...1. For not identifying them before them, and 2. Falling massively short last season in both league and cups that not many want to be at CFC.

I really do not trust our board and haven't for a while now, not just that but we have hired a bloke that is going to the Euros with his International side and that means this current board dealing with things. Of course Conte will have given them a wish list, but Jose did that, we got Miazga and not Stones, we then got Rahman....It doesn't fill you with much confidence, this summer is going to be tough for a lot of reasons.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You