Kostas Manolas

Tomo

3 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

well look i make an example.. when conte arrives to juve bonucci was a disaster..mistakes in every game..in two years with conte bonucci has become a fantastic player..

JT made renewel because conte will use him as an example for all the other players..pedro and oscar i agree with you they're embarassing..mikel with athletic work of conte will be useful imho..

italians said the same things about pellè and eder..they made a huge european tournament..you can trust in conte, he is the best coach in the world..no doubt..

JT I understand as Conte will use him in changng room and his fighting passion but I wold gladly let the others go.

We have been lacking depth for ages. Its just not good enough to have a bench of players. We need players that can offer alternatives to the players on the field. Not ones that at their very best are a mirror image.

Other clubs seem to have managed it.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

JT I understand as Conte will use him in changng room and his fighting passion but I wold gladly let the others go.

We have been lacking depth for ages. Its just not good enough to have a bench of players. We need players that can offer alternatives to the players on the field. Not ones that at their very best are a mirror image.

Other clubs seem to have managed it.

kantè, batshuai, manolas (?).. what else?? 

5 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

a LB like de sciglio could be a great option..for 15 mil they sell him..

23 and captain he must have learned something since he was thought to be lacking dicipline.But I thought he did good when I see him in Euros. And he can also play LB/RB too

2 hours ago, Azpinator said:

Leonardo Bonucci.

seh aspitt e sper..  (trad. wait and hope)

kulibalì,manolas,ranocchia caceres.. imho these are the options..i suggest manolas but caceres could be a good bet 

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

seh aspitt e sper..  (trad. wait and hope)

kulibalì,manolas,ranocchia caceres.. imho these are the options..i suggest manolas but caceres could be a good bet 

In no way is Il Compasso (Rannochia) or Caceres a better pick compared to Manolas. The greek may be rash, but he is tons better than the two picks suggested.

14 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

In no way is Il Compasso (Rannochia) or Caceres a better pick compared to Manolas. The greek may be rash, but he is tons better than the two picks suggested.

of course but they're free and available..manolas costs a lot and maybe roma doesn't sell him..

7 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Good news.

How so? If we miss out on both Manolas & Koulibaly we'll be stuck with Cahill and Ivanovic starting again. Or that random Swedish dude.

51 minutes ago, Pizy said:

How so? If we miss out on both Manolas & Koulibaly we'll be stuck with Cahill and Ivanovic starting again. Or that random Swedish dude.

Manolas is quite overrated.
He is better than what we currently have, but I'd rather get our hands on either one of Koulibaly or Mustafi.

We need to put all our concentration on Koulibaly. He's the best that's available

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You