Kostas Manolas

Tomo

20 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Please, No?
Although, given how we are seemingly failing to get our main targets, I guess we have no other choice.
In June I had listed a number of defenders we could've targeted; Bailly, Umtiti, Marquinhos, Koulibaly. Now my only hope is we're going to be smart enough and get Mustafi. Unless there is still hope for Koulibaly.
Manolas is better than Rudiger, and I'm not showering him with praise with that comment.

We are running outta cb to chase now ffs do rate  you Höwedes has a cb??

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would much rather have Koulibaly. He's got everything - huge physician presence, pace, and can play with the ball at his feet comfortably.

Honestly, we should be after both.

Hmm I still want Kouliably more than anyone else there but he is probably the best alternative to him.

He is very similar to Koscielny. It is good or bad thing ? Incredible fast, agile, good on the ball, same size, rash, aggressive. Think that Conte can do wonders with him.

Still please, Koulibaly !

2 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

I don't understand why Virgil van Dijk is being overlooked ... he was TOP5 ranked CB in all european leagues :) he is also very comfortable on the ball 

Yes and very versatile! Perfect for a 3 defenders at the back!

1 minute ago, TheIceMan said:

Yes and very versatile! Perfect for a 3 defenders at the back!

Agree :) He was very good at Celtic and even better at Saints. Mane and Koemann leaving could also help us persuade him ;) IMO he can be world class just like Koulibaly but cheaper and easier? to get ;)

16 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

More info about him? didn't see him play... or can't remember it...

Manolas is slightly than Koulibaly because i thing Manolas is more consistent but Koulibaly or Manolas it really doesn't matter both are great players and would improve us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You