PSG v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there! Im a french guy (i guess what you think..). Im searching for a ticket for chelsea - psg (9 march). Tell me in private message if you sell. 

And if you are interested i have still 2 tickets for tuesday (psg chelsea)

AURIER will receive a suspension (confirmed in france because he recognized having "bad talk" about laurent Blanc)

Verrati will play for the 2nd half time i think but it will depend on the score

Dimaria and Lucas will be a poison ;)

8 hours ago, Henrique said:

Good teams are supposed to smash awful sides.

Actually there are some reasons to believe more in this team than in the previous season:

1- The team showed tactical variations. We can park the bus and play ugly and boring football to get a safe 0-0 result, or can put some intensity and score 5. Matic, Mikel; Oscar, Willian, Fabregas; Costa will give you a different animal than Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Hazard, Pedro; Costa. Very different from the rigid 4-2-3-1 Mourinho adopted, that was so fucking predictable. We know that the only variation to the "classic" Matic; Fabregas; William, Oscar; Hazard; Oscar formation, was introducing Ramires in Fabregas position, and moving Fabregas to Oscar position.

2- This team showed fighting spirit since Mourinho left. During Mourinho's days when the team conceded a goal you actually knew we were going to lose, at the moment the guys are fighting until last minute, and Everton and United games showed this team can really fight back, very different from a team that would play a heartless football at home in two UCL in a row (against Atletico and PSG).

3- The team has some great individual quality.

4- The team is improving, so its the perfect moment to start a the UCL knockout stage. Many teams actually already reached their best moments this season and now are in decline, just like our team last season, that played a good football for the 1st half of the season, but was playing a shit football for the 2nd half, and this season we are doing the opposite way.

5- For the past seasons we have limited teams reaching the finals: Chelsea in 2012, Borussia in 2013, Atletico in 2014 and Juventus in 2015. We might be the limited team of the current season.

All good points BUT when we see how easily Cahill let an average player like Townsend score yesterday I have to be pessimistic. I think we can score against any team at the moment but I still don't trust our pathetic defence.