Jase

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

Hiddink needs to make a sub asap. Pedro off for RLC, and Willian to the right.

RLC as 10 or alongside Mikel? I actually thought Ruben was rather shit as a 10, got crowded out far too easily...I think he's far better running with the ball from deep.

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

One thing I hate is when managers don't try to change the pattern of the game when things are going against their team. To just stand by and watch is criminal.

What can we do though? The only thing we could do is sure up the midfield but Matic is not on the bench, RLC is a bit young for this type of game and Ramires is in China...

Just now, Yeboii said:

The fuck u talking about? 
This is PSG! Not fucking MK Dons!

This is one of the best teams in the world, and we are playing all right considering our injuries and crisis.

PLaying all right?

we are getting murdered out there. the only reason we are not 2 goals down is because GC, iva and BABA have put in 10/10 performances.

our midfield is getting murdered. pedro and hazard simply are not working in attack or defence and he is standing there doing nothing...

ATLAST he makes a bloody change.