Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a past it striker? Feeling confident? Don't like your current situation? Call 1-800-CHELSEA
Testimonials:
Fernando Torres: "They kept paying me and playing me, eventually I scored against Barcelona"
Falcao: "Haven't had much playing time but the salary I get is well worth it. Would definitely recommend this service to any other past it or injured strikers
Shevchenko: "Mr. Abramovich was very kind to me and I had a great game against Aston Villa"

18 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Are you a past it striker? Feeling confident? Don't like your current situation? Call 1-800-CHELSEA
Testimonials:
Fernando Torres: "They kept paying me and playing me, eventually I scored against Barcelona"
Falcao: "Haven't had much playing time but the salary I get is well worth it. Would definitely recommend this service to any other past it or injured strikers
Shevchenko: "Mr. Abramovich was very kind to me and I had a great game against Aston Villa"

Don't forget about the part where we kept changing managers in the hopes of getting Torres firing.

To be fair to Falcao, he would be making the same either way, since we are only paying 50% of his wages.

28 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Testimonials:

Chelsea also offer services for the mediocre striker. Having been a loyal client for: Mutu, Kezman, Ba, Remy, Carlton Cole, Borini, Pizarro, Kalou, Sahar and  who could forget the legendary Chris Sutton and Robert Fleck?

WAIT! There is more. Are you a Serbian defender? Chelsea offers one year care packages that could see you earning potential millions a year all from the comfort of your home.

1 hour ago, milka said:

This is a joke, absolute joke! We have Football league Championship player of the season 2014/2015 aged 22 and the best striker in Eredivisie in second half of the season aged 20 but we rather bought Alexandre Pato. Seriously? 

37 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

This is a joke, absolute joke! We have Football league Championship player of the season 2014/2015 aged 22 and the best striker in Eredivisie in second half of the season aged 20 but we rather bought Alexandre Pato. Seriously? 

W. Zaha was also the top rated player in the championship and how did he end up? A subpar PL striker who may be decent when fully developed at best

Hi guys, i'm brazilian, and i saw the Alexandre Pato career in Brazil.

Corinthians was crazy to sold he. In São Paulo FC, he scored 26 goals in 55 matches.

The FIFA Agent, Gilmar Veloz, the man takes care of career of Alexandre Pato, cheated Chelsea. Pato is a player without disposal to run, to play, to mark other players.

After Copa do Brasil 2013, when he's played at Corinthians, their teammates wanted to kick his ass, cause he lost a inacreditable penalty. Search this on Youtube: Alexandre Pato x Gremio.

Sorry about this, but he is not a professional.

PS: Sorry for poor english too

Pato; "I'm so happy, it's my dream. Chelsea is my new home." [Sky Sports]

Pato: "Thanks to Chelsea for support. Thanks to my fans for support on Instagram and Twitter." (Sky)

Pato: "I’m very anxious [to play] and I want to know my new friends and players in the team. I really want to play in Chelsea." (Sky)